How do you feel?

Matt42

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

hope ur ok mate, anything in particular thats making you feel fed up? Or anything u wanna talk about?

I miss my friends a lot, two of them to be specific. One of them's dead and it's coming up to a year since it happened. The other one is alive as far as I know, but  it feels like they're dead coz they hate me now and won't talk to me anymore. I sent them a christmas card as like a sign of goodwill, hoping they might at least send me a merry christmas message back but... zilch.

I just hate feeling so alone and empty all the time 😞

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I miss my friends a lot, two of them to be specific. One of them's dead and it's coming up to a year since it happened. The other one is alive as far as I know, but  it feels like they're dead coz they hate me now and won't talk to me anymore. I sent them a christmas card as like a sign of goodwill, hoping they might at least send me a merry christmas message back but... zilch.

Oh I'm so sorry 😔 both situations are awful, and obviously there's not anything that I can do to change that for you, but if there's anything I can do to make you feel any better let me know. Really hope you're going to be ok x

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Sorry to hear this mate. If you want to talk or just hang virtually give me a shout. Or play a game.

Reach out if you need too!

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Hello Gilgamesh69,

My apologies - I posted my post above without reading the way the thread had gone. I know what it's like to have a friend pass away. I think about my mate all the time. However, despite missing him so badly, I know that I was privileged to have known him at all. I still hope to hook up with him another day. I guess your in the same boat.

I'm sorry that you feel so alone and empty all of the time. Believe me, I've been there too. Listen, like Ozanne, please feel free to PM me if you want to have a chat. I will try my very best to turn your corners up.

Keep the strength. 

11 hours ago, gigpusher said:

My brother passed away on Friday night just 3 and a half months after his diagnosis. I'm grateful he didn't have to suffer long but gutted that I never got to say goodbye and that he was just too weak to communicate in the last few weeks. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending my best wishes to you.