How do you feel?

Matt42

1 minute ago, oneeye said:

For those of you who like clouds, we had a formation of mammatus clouds over town earlier this afternoon, mind you it also pissed it down.

159865259_2855317921347910_3276692618617642991_o.thumb.jpg.d3e7f5fd92e2943fc13c131779e85ef4.jpg158915922_2855346904678345_2299999574143217693_o.thumb.jpg.403904c54558db6f957605c02edf63b4.jpg159628183_2855346931345009_3881443467940204659_o.thumb.jpg.1d5faba41bd1ed4dcfa1d15f7b388e7a.jpg

That’s impressive, it looks like giant cloud testicles hanging over those houses

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Feeling shit with 4 fractured ribs

Oh Lordy. So, your trussed up at the moment? Of course you do know that there's a school of thought 'out there' which would argue that that's the state you should be in!?

Home you got that as humour. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

All the best. 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ffs, what happened? Fuck all you can do except ride it out, bloody painful especially if you laugh. I'd offer a cuddle but that would only make things worse. Sorry to hear, speedy recovery there Neil 😘

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Ouch, done that myself when I fell through the loft hatch. Nothing you can do apart from swallow pain killers rest and avoid sudden movements. Sleeping can be a problem as you naturally move from side to side when in slumber! You notice it easing as the days pass. Box sets and Glastonbury highlights will see you through it! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Ouch, done that myself when I fell through the loft hatch. Nothing you can do apart from swallow pain killers rest and avoid sudden movements. Sleeping can be a problem as you naturally move from side to side when in slumber! You notice it easing as the days pass. Box sets and Glastonbury highlights will see you through it! 

My mum fell out of the loft a few years ago. She'd have been fine if she hadn't tried to escape. 

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Did you hear about the actor who fell through the floor?

It was just a stage he was going through.