When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

10 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

"and then when they stopped making music together they all went to stay on a farm where they all lived happily ever after and no one ever heard from them again. Especially the singer. Who definitely isn't on Twitter. The End"

😂😂

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

I see Baz, Bob and Fray are still being c**ts.

Shut the fuck up you sad little man. I've barely said anything on here for days, certainly nothing wrong and you can't resist being a c**t. You've been the worst poster on this thread for a year now posting utter shite 50 times a day. You put us all on ignore but still read everything we post? You're insane seriously get a grip and go re-enter the real world please.

Any chance of a cease fire in the personal name calling ? it seems like some people do really need muzzles ... it helps nobody and detracts massively from what was a fairly decent thread a few months back ... It is possible to put forward your own point of view without resorting to that and it also means people are likely to take some notice of the posts too ... peace out people nearly there 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Any chance of a cease fire in the personal name calling ? it seems like some people do really need muzzles ... it helps nobody and detracts massively from what was a fairly decent thread a few months back ... It is possible to put forward your own point of view without resorting to that and it also means people are likely to take some notice of the posts too ... peace out people nearly there 

yeah, fray.

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

There is one culprit in particular who loves to call people c**ts unprovoked and it s steviewevie. The guy is quite clearly needy for attention and nothing was said that merited that from him. 

Everyone ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Pickings where very slim (think there is a supply issues) so I had a bit of a session on Green King IPA

Bit of San Miguel here tonight- was planning on going inside but it was so sunny (local is a proper sun trap at the front) that we never made it there. Was good to see people eating and drinking indoors when i went to the toilet though, feels like a big step towards normality! Food out on Friday just beers tonight, albeit a couple more than expected! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Just did my sixth volunteering shift, in a new place for me this time (Lewisham, albeit a big blast from the past as I used to live there way back when!). Was super busy today but not sure if that was just down to there being less volunteers and understaffed on vaccinators. But the flow of people did not stop all afternoon and people were getting pretty sick of waiting. Knackered!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I wonder if all adults being offered the vaccine by the end of June coincides with a slight extension to the June 21st date? Maybe something like July 5th? 

I know it's Scotland and they do their own thing but their national clinical director has just said this:

Scotland's national clinical director Prof Jason Leitch said a contingency supply of vaccines was being used to vaccinate the younger age groups.

He told the BBC: "We've got to be slightly more cautious about that route because of supply.

"We simply do not have 60 million vaccines for every person in the country. We're getting them, they're coming, and by the end of July we will have offered every adult a single dose, let's be clear, but we can use some contingency vaccine for these hotspots Bolton, Glasgow, Moray, so we can do it."

So they are giving end of July for a single dose (end September for two doses).

Not sure how that tallies with end of June.

41 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Just did my sixth volunteering shift, in a new place for me this time (Lewisham, albeit a big blast from the past as I used to live there way back when!). Was super busy today but not sure if that was just down to there being less volunteers and understaffed on vaccinators. But the flow of people did not stop all afternoon and people were getting pretty sick of waiting. Knackered!

Good on you for volunteering and helping manage it.

My GP text said they’re running Pfizer clinics tomorrow and Friday and more when they get confirmation of deliveries. Might be a similar situation at your hub?

24 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I wonder if all adults being offered the vaccine by the end of June coincides with a slight extension to the June 21st date? Maybe something like July 5th? 

Would need +3 weeks for the protection if thats what they’re going for so maybe a 1 month delay. 

25 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I could see them doing something like that, it makes sense if that’s when the bulk of the protection comes in. 

36 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Is it really necessary? We've gone from only the vulnerable to every adult - surely not THAT much has changed to stop us from opening up when we're waiting for a few 25 and under to be protected if that timeline happens? Where has our sense of normal risk gone? 

Edited by efcfanwirral

27 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Maybe they are planning on using J&J and AZ?  

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a shift in giving people the option.  Informed choice knowing the tiny tiny risk.  

That’s exactly how it’s going here, under 50s can choose AZ or J&J if they want and take an earlier appointment (my wife says she’s definitely going for J&J as she hates needles, so one jab and done suits her down to the ground!)...

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Nah I reckon the opposite. Pump up the vaxxes and open up on time when more of the population have some protection and spread is less likely to jump with no restrictions. 

Few fake sage nerds will cry but we can ignore them