When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

That's mental - how is that even necessary? Australia had an unexposed and unvaccinated vulnerable population so it may have made sense to stamp on any outbreaks there with a vaccine on the way

But thats not where we are at all 

ZEro CoVID OR YouR A mURdERER

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder if there’s a bank hol effect in there ? Cases seem significantly lower along with deaths 🙂 

There will be no doubt. Let's hope there's not to much of a "bounce" tomorrow and it settles back to normal as of the end of the week.

50 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

second jab booked for a week on fri … yay 🙂 

for those waiting to book the second dose the text came through almost exactly 10 weeks from the first jab  🙂 

I am 10 weeks tomorrow so hopefully get a text drop. Dont want to start hassling my GP but its getting a bit close now RE dates.

9 minutes ago, faymondo said:

I am 10 weeks tomorrow so hopefully get a text drop. Dont want to start hassling my GP but its getting a bit close now RE dates.

You should 🙂 pretty sure that’s the way it’s working … it’s all going to be automated systems … 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Interesting thread about Politics For All,  featuring Devi Sridhar...

I was following that account until that post, then I got suspicious of it. Clearly not impartial in the slightest when you take a look through it. Wonder who is really behind it. Good example that with twitter you can never completely trust anything, best to start from the assumption that every account is either a bot or has an underhand agenda and work back from there. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mimo said:

I was following that account until that post, then I got suspicious of it. Clearly not impartial in the slightest when you take a look through it. Wonder who is really behind it. Good example that with twitter you can never completely trust anything, best to start from the assumption that every account is either a bot or has an underhand agenda and work back from there. 

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/05/04/strictly-impartial-politics-for-all-platform-run-by-conservative-brexit-supporter/

28 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Interesting thread about Politics For All,  featuring Devi Sridhar...

Obviously as a brexit supporter he is irredeemable scum

But... isn't he just pointing out the newsworthy aspects of the article which he then links to anyway?

I find it quite useful as a source for stuff.

Not sure how I feel about outing the name of an 18 year old either 

Edited by zahidf