When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

38 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I do apologise for some of my abusive posts yesterday. I really shouldn't post on here when drinking, and I will keep certain people who wind me up on Ignore so I don't resort to calling them pricks and c**ts.

Other bonus of the ignore function is it makes the thread fly by when catching up on several pages at once, especially when 60% of posts per page are by the same person!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Hmm, so it's likely that I will get a Pfizer rather than another AstraZeneca when I get 2nd jabbed on 10th May then?  If so I hope the side effects aren't any worse.

good luck with that

I have had the Pfizer jab twice { it worked out exactly 10 weeks between them } and my older brother also had the Pfizer jab and we both had the same side effects - a stiffness in the arm for about 24 hours.

If we ever get to annual boosters { one second it was ' for everyone over 70 and some other people ' and now they are hinting that it may be for everyone } it is possible they may mix vaccination brands { its claimed there is a study going on about this now } so at some stage in the future we may all end up with various vaccination brands.

At the end of the day ' as long as it works ' I would have no concerns if it was a different brand.

NEW-CARD2.thumb.jpg.28a805c5526313cea35db092318265bb.jpg

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Fuck me ... its just one jab .... does he really need to say that ?!!! 

To be fair, there are a lot of people out there with a fear of needles.

One of my friends' grandparents (probably just under 80 I'd say) is terrified of needles and has yet to get his vaccine. The more people saying it is fine and doesn't hurt the better!

I'm not sure how much more vaccines helps India at this point? We know how it goes with COVID - it takes 3-4 weeks for anything you do to have an impact, vaccines take 3 weeks to kick in, even if they had the infrastructure to roll out a massive delivery - I think what we are doing with sending stuff to help them treat COVID is probably the best we can do.

4 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

I'm not sure how much more vaccines helps India at this point? We know how it goes with COVID - it takes 3-4 weeks for anything you do to have an impact, vaccines take 3 weeks to kick in, even if they had the infrastructure to roll out a massive delivery - I think what we are doing with sending stuff to help them treat COVID is probably the best we can do.

yeah, probably....just hope they are able to get on top of it.

12 minutes ago, northernringo said:

To be fair, there are a lot of people out there with a fear of needles.

One of my friends' grandparents (probably just under 80 I'd say) is terrified of needles and has yet to get his vaccine. The more people saying it is fine and doesn't hurt the better!

Yeah I guess so ... although a dislike of needles for me disappeared when I knew I had to jab myself 4 x a day for the rest of my life ...