When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Apologies not patronising ... the difference is that the person has been responding throughout ... and the person that you were accused of bullying didn’t respond on 1 single occasion despite being quoted and tagged on more occasions than I’d like to go back and count ... perhaps you might like to have a look ? And give me a number ... bet you it’s more than 20 

That's some strange logic. So cause he is replying it is fair game to call him a c**t. I'll call you a c**t now and that's fine? No, I thought not. 

The difference is this thread is cliquey as fuck. I notice he has just called me a prick too.. how lovely. Funny how this works isn't it.

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

That's some strange logic. So cause he is replying it is fair game to call him a c**t. I'll call you a c**t now and that's fine? No, I thought not. 

The difference is this thread is cliquey as fuck. I notice he has just called me a prick too.. how lovely. Funny how this works isn't it.

lol

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, ok it's rich....but it obviously has massive amounts of poverty and is chaotic in many ways. I have spent a few months in India, I have seen the poverty...

I'm not denying India's problems are not of their own making (ignoring them being exploited by the british empire to make britain wealthier of course)...I'm just saying that this is a global problem, India is a friendly country to UK...maybe we could provide assistance with vaccines even if means delaying our restrictions...

Gdp isn't wealth its like thinking somone with a high wage and fifteen kids to support is rich there's no context with Gdpone reason for the high gdpis the space program which is used to condemn it during a crisis like now. The wonderful thing about India when I was there twenty five years ago was the sense of national togetherness a feeling that everyone was winittogtheer to make the country a better place for everyone with them all wanting it to succeed its come on loads since then  but its a huge place with low levels of infrastructure compared to western nations.

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

There has been backwards and forwards between them so yes it is different ... 2 people scrapping in a playground or someone taking a pummelling .... oh if that makes me part of a clique so be it 🙂 call me anything u like by the way ... 

For the people asking, at the start of the pandemic when the UK were running low on Paracetamol, India have us 2.8m packets. This was also just after the packed crowds at Cheltenham, Anfield and the Stereophonics concert. We are the 5th richest country in the world yet they still helped us out.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-to-receive-nearly-3-million-packets-of-paracetamol

Edited by Ozanne

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Nail head hit 

Bunch of bullying school girls.  It was best when they all pretended to have me on ignore while clearly still reading my posts lol.

I genuinely don't think they even realise how two faced they are.  Not nice people at all 😀

Ha ha ... I’d still buy you a pint at the meet ... but not if you have 2 faces ... that just gets expensive ... 

Shocking, in my humble opinion, that the U.K. government has decided to cut by 80% its funding for overseas aid in sanitation and clean water supplies. Makes the work of wateraid even more important. When cleanliness and hand hygiene is so vital at this time of Covid it’s such a shortsighted move. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

I'll disguse myself as a leftie and come say hi 😀  not sure I own anything scruffy though 😜  I might stand out a bit in my tweed

Nothing wrong with standing out 🙂 ... don’t worry I’ll be in a suit ... I’m not actually joking 🙃 

29 minutes ago, zahidf said:
This is a good idea

It seems very obvious, the fact we are sitting on 11 million doses makes me think the government know something we don't know when it comes to future supply issues or are just very cautious.  Wales going for it alone.