When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

stay out the supermarkets please .....today was a nightmare .... end of month , end of half term , halloween , impending unknown of lockdown and what it might involve ..... kids everywhere ... bloody nightmare ... what is the need to take the kids shopping in the middle of a pandemic ....  edit ... see later posts  you might find that im not actually being judgemental .... and just want to be safe where i work 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Downvote 4

39 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

4pm press conference. Some talk that Boris wants to impose lockdown measures on Scotland and Wales by changing it from a health matter to home office 

He can fuck right off if that's the case. We're already in the midst of a two week lockdown here in Wales, and we had significantly lower infection rates than large parts of England. Don't drag us into your incompetence you cockwomble. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mcshed said:

If you are looking after kids and need to go  shopping what else do you do? My 4 and 2 year old can't be left at home alone.

apologies of course they cant .... its more the whole families thing .... but im sure people ( not you maybe ) can organise it so 1 person goes to the supermarket whilst the other one does childcare ... 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

apologies of course they cant .... its more the whole families thing .... but im sure people ( not you maybe ) can organise it so 1 person goes to the supermarket whilst the other one does childcare ... 

My wife did the weekly shop this morning whilst I had the kids but this isn't always possible. Given how much fun kids are at the supermarket I sort of assume anyone who is taking their kids are short of better options.

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

stay out the supermarkets please .....today was a nightmare .... end of month , end of half term , halloween , impending unknown of lockdown and what it might involve ..... kids everywhere ... bloody nightmare ... what is the need to take the kids shopping in the middle of a pandemic ....  

Perhaps the parents don’t have child care available? 

Best not to judge eh, everybody’s doing their best. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wait a minute - Boris can't announce a lockdown tonight can he? Hasn't it got to be in Parliament first?

They will use the excuse that it’s been leaked and is all over social media and news channels already, so couldn’t wait until Monday! 

Just now, nikkic said:

Perhaps the parents don’t have child care available? 

Best not to judge eh, everybody’s doing their best. 

see later post ... both parents dragging kids round the supermarket .... of course people sometimes cant sort childcare and of course I understand that ... and not everyone is doing their best ... 

44 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

stay out the supermarkets please .....today was a nightmare .... end of month , end of half term , halloween , impending unknown of lockdown and what it might involve ..... kids everywhere ... bloody nightmare ... what is the need to take the kids shopping in the middle of a pandemic ....  

You dont have kids, do you??

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

see later post ... both parents dragging kids round the supermarket .... of course people sometimes cant sort childcare and of course I understand that ... and not everyone is doing their best ... 

You don’t know their situation, so why judge? 

Or if it does bother you that much, why not approach them and ask?