When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Having been to The Ship a few times in my youth they would have to severely regulate the numbers. That places gets insanely busy in the summer.

Of course, in most cases I’d imagine it would have to be a case of pre-booking a table, otherwise you’d have too many people turning up and nobody would leave anyway once they had a spot with nowhere else to go.

I think there could be an increase in park drinking and people having a few beers out and about. While older folks may go for the back garden beers or invite friends round. 

Here in Bristol people often have a few drinks down on the harbourside or in the parks or squares etc. Only problem could be toilet facilities as don't want people going in the bushes etc! 

38 minutes ago, rubenz said:

I think there could be an increase in park drinking and people having a few beers out and about. While older folks may go for the back garden beers or invite friends round. 

My parents have been doing this to some extent. Their garden backs onto the beach so there is public access for friends to visit. They set up a couple of tables/chairs distanced apart & wiped down, their friends bring their own bottle of wine or gin.

Then they talk about migrants & Brexit. If they need the loo they have to walk home.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

You look like the main singer of tool!

Does he strap what looks like an old deckchair to his face too?!

Tool were actually the first band I saw at a proper festival = opened Reading 93!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

My parents have been doing this to some extent. Their garden backs onto the beach so there is public access for friends to visit. They set up a couple of tables/chairs distanced apart & wiped down, their friends bring their own bottle of wine or gin.

Then they talk about migrants & Brexit. If they need the loo they have to walk home.

That just made me laugh a lot. House backing onto the beach sounds lovely though 

31 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm trying to work out who I hate more, Cummings or Priti Patel.

Who am I kidding, it's Cummings. 

No contest. Cummings knows how much of a c**t he is. And revels in it. Patel is too thick to figure out how awful she is

• Like 1