Emily confirms "significant, big surprises"

ProperTea

1 hour ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Rolf Harris has been on the Pyramid. 

Why is he deemed so unworthy? Is it because of things he said in the middle of a mental breakdown? 

Exactly.

I saw an interview from america last week when he was more or less baited into having the fight as a "black vs white" fight... he was very quick to dismiss it.

Everyone being the same etc & not wanting to go down that road. 

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I agree with the sentiment of the meme, but to honest  it's not that hard to not use Apple products. There are much cheaper phones from companies that don't have (as much) blood on their hands lol

Whilst they are cheaper to buy the cost of android phones are subsidised by your personal data. The Apple eco system isn’t perfect, but I rather pay the cost of the os than be the product. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:32 PM, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Rolf Harris has been on the Pyramid. 

Why is he deemed so unworthy? Is it because of things he said in the middle of a mental breakdown? 

He said plenty of appallingly awful things way before his mental breakdown.  His PR team has done a superb job rehabilitating him since.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Go on show me the videos/pieces so I can read for myself. Interested to see proof.

Honestly, it doesn't take much to google 'Tyson Fury Homophobia' and considering it's followed him for much of his career there's plenty of articles to choose from. He's a great athlete with some very grim, backwards views.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/boxing/tyson-fury-will-have-lost-a-few-fans-with-his-pretty-inflammatory-comments-on-homosexuality-48503?cacheTtl=5&cacheKey=request-browser-httpswwwsportsjoeieboxingtyson-fury-will-have-lost-a-few-fans-with-his-pretty-inflammatory-comments-on-homosexuality48503

58 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

He said plenty of appallingly awful things way before his mental breakdown.  His PR team has done a superb job rehabilitating him since.

Call me old fashioned, but it's the paedophilia that is my problem with Harris.  I couldn't give a flying fuck if he's had a breakdown. 

EDIT: Scratch that, I was misreading quoted posts - the breakdown was about Tyson Fury, not Rolf Harris - have I got that right?

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RaphPH said:

So, according to that, their magazine has an interview with Emily in the current issue.

I don't suppose anyone has access to a copy? Doesn't quite seem to fit with the demographic here..

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Call me old fashioned, but it's the paedophilia that is my problem with Harris.  I couldn't give a flying fuck if he's had a breakdown. 

EDIT: Scratch that, I was misreading quoted posts - the breakdown was about Tyson Fury, not Rolf Harris - have I got that right?

Yep!  Don't give a flying fuck if Harris has a breakdown!  Least he deserves...

2 minutes ago, incident said:

So, according to that, their magazine has an interview with Emily in the current issue.

I don't suppose anyone has access to a copy? Doesn't quite seem to fit with the demographic here..

That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe Emily let it slip in an interview or there is a scheduled announcement coming.