2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

40 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

So who are you hoping to see play the pyramid next year?

Macca at Glastonbury is the dream for me. As much as I'll be absolutely surprised and delighted if new year goes ahead, I would be pretty devastated if it does without Macca.

38 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Glastonbury's lawyer saying they want to roll over as much of the 2020 line up as possible. 

I've mixed feelings as I hope they still give the opportunity for acts that make it big over that year to get some air time. Thinking Billie Eilish style etc (who I was actually really disappointed by!)

Someone needs to set up a profile with the username glastonbury lawyer :) 

15 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Glastonbury's lawyer saying they want to roll over as much of the 2020 line up as possible. 

which means that any 2020 announced act who has rescheduled dates for 2021 with a glasto gap can be changed to TBC on the line-up page ... which I'll do over the next few days. :) 

Edited by eFestivals

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I care not for your preconceived notions of record management.

It's this gung-ho individualistic attitude to things like this that have got us in the mess we're in now.  Strong correlation between people who won't wear a mask and monsters who don't observe a sensible order to their musical filing systems, I'll wager.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I also put solo albums next to their respective bands. For example Matt Berninger’s record is next to my National ones.

And what if a solo artist then subsequently forms a band? Or is more than one band?

It falls apart like a house of cards at the most cursory examination.

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

It's like you're deliberately trying to break my brain.

My records are filed in no particular order.

Albums by the same band can be at opposite ends of the shelf. 

I have zero regard for alphabetical order and spend ages trying to find what I want. 

I’ve been meaning to do something about this for 3 years but am yet to muster the energy...