2021 Headliners

1 hour ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

How we feeling about Macca coming back this year? After the announcement of McCartney III

Don't think the new album changes anything, sounds like it's been a lockdown project so shouldn't change any plans he did or didn't have already.

FWIW, if it goes ahead, I think he'll be back.

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

She is good at her thing, and makes more money than anyone else in music while doing it.

Plus all artists say that and it’s usually untrue, but especially so here.

Aye I've checked the statistics and there's a 0% chance

Edited by Chawk

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wouldn’t say it rules them out (unless those June dates do, haven’t checked). Seems to me that they have bolted an extra O2 show on the back of their festival tour.

not a lot to go on, but they are currently free on glasto weekend and they play a gig the week before. I think that makes them more likely to play.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:52 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

It's their CV as Glastonbury headliners rules them out as Glastonbury headliners.

I've been quite vocal about how much I hated that set in the past. But I think I'm almost ready to give them another chance if they pop up somewhere I am.

20 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

So who are you hoping to see play the pyramid next year?

I'd like to see all three return.  I'm personally not fussed about seeing any of Kendrick, Macca or Taylor, but I think they're great bookings and so many people on here have been absolutely pumped about some or all of them that I'll be quite happy to have my evenings elsewhere. Based on the line up we saw in April there was going to be plenty for me on the other stages anyway.

My only ask remains Diana Ross in the Legends slot. That is all.

• Like 1