2021 Headliners

Yeeaaa i'm going to file this in the "IT'S HAPPENING!!' column.

I think the absolutely loaded lineup this year kind of diminished how personally special it will be for me to see Macca on the Pyramid. Any other year he would easily have been the act I was most excited about... by far.

Currently laying in the dark, having a Beatles binge. Feels good.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Yeeaaa i'm going to file this in the "IT'S HAPPENING!!' column.

I think the absolutely loaded lineup this year kind of diminished how personally special it will be for me to see Macca on the Pyramid. Any other year he would easily have been the act I was most excited about... by far.

Currently laying in the dark, having a Beatles binge. Feels good.

Absolutely agree here. I remember commenting back in October that there’s no chance of Kendrick, Macca and Taylor because it was so perfect for me. Macca was a dream headliner, and then Taylor was the ultimate, then Kendrick was the enormous cherry on top.

I did feel like Macca was playing second fiddle to Taylor in my mind, but yeah he’s absolutely one of the acts right there in the top tier of my wishlist. If we just have Macca from the original three, we’re still getting at least one legendary headliner.

Just now, WS_Jack_III said:

He put on loads of weight last time I saw them, figured it was a beer belly. I know nobody likes them on here but I've always enjoyed Kasabian so a little disappointed by the news.

I'm gutted, I saw them in 2017, was excited to see the new album and tour. Hope he gets better soon.

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Ready for a slightly underwhelming / controversial topic.

Could Gorillaz have been one of the headliners lined up / agreed for 2021 before corona? They are headlining RW and very much have dates around Glastonbury.

Why do you chide me for seeing Kasabian as a potential headliner and then predict Gorillaz?

• Upvote 1