Paul McCartney

Demarcation

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I didn't properly watch the BBC footage so don't know, just had it in my head he only did one song until the encore.

Maybe I was just so made up with Glory Days that I wiped it from memory. 

I've watched the whole thing umpteen times. The amount of times I've put it on for 'just one song'..

i was looking forward to the pyramid field being divided into different sections: the front bit being the 'bom bom bom' bit, the hill on the left being the 'aaah eeeh ahh' bit, and the right side by the market joining in with the Macca. It couldve been amazing! 

26 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Genuinely would have been up for a bit of it, and not in a lolzing bantzlord way either. The big guests aside, he didn't sock us out of left field with his setlist choices.

Why would he need to when he's headlining the pyramid on the Saturday of Glastonbury after two years away and with the Beatles back catalogue behind him?