Rollin' Limp Bizkit Thread

dentalplan

Saw them at Reading in 2000, which will be 20 years ago next year (the horror of time passing). My first ever festival, and the crush that ensued when they came on stage to do "Take a look around" was crazy, probably the closest I've been to actually dying in a crowd.

Wouldn't ever go out of my way to see them again, but could see them being booked on the pyramid to little response. Surely Durst would expect a big slot though.

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

We’re brilliant at Reading & Sonisphere where they took requests from the crowd.

I understand why people might not like Fred but they are brilliant live.

I've only seen them once, when they did a free gig at Finsbury Park. At the time I wouldn't have paid to see them, but they won me over, they were far better live than I expected had a real fun factor to their show.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Well this is way too far away only two weeks later. 

EMEw5V5W4AAAs_l.jpg

Static-X, Puddle of Mudd and Cold??? What year is this????

In all seriousness though, that second Cold album on repeat got me through some savage teenage heart break.  

EDIT: Somewhat regretting googling them. They're so fucking old now. 

Edited by Sasperella

Saw them at Leeds festival in 2009, we headed into the mosh pit and one of our mates was absolutely paggered drunk, anyway, he was getting thrown around the mosh pit something naughty and during the song break stuff, in a moment of perfect timing just after Fred screams "I'm gonna break your fucking face tonight!" as the song boots off on one, someone decided to left hook our boy clean out. Sounds harsh but I was bad laughing at the perfect harmony of it all!

He walked in that moshpit with a dappy hat on and a hoody tied around his neck like a Batman cape, I lost him in the moshpit and found him randomly wandering shouting my name during Cypress Hills set and all he had on was trousers and a bloody t-shirt!

10/10 would do again.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Static-X, Puddle of Mudd and Cold??? What year is this????

In all seriousness though, that second Cold album on repeat got me some savage teenage heart break.  

EDIT: Somewhat regretting googling them. They're so fucking old now. 

Circa 2003/04 that line up would have top notch! Maybe throw Creed, P.O.D and Staind on there too! 

Edited by vintagelaureate

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

https://loudwire.com/fred-durst-poll-fans-release-full-limp-bizkit-album/

New album?

It’s low-key pretty hilarious that they’ve only released one album since 2003 but never stopped touring. Kings of resting on their legacy.

Hope they’re still planning to call it Stampede of the Disco Elephants.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

https://loudwire.com/fred-durst-poll-fans-release-full-limp-bizkit-album/

New album?

It’s low-key pretty hilarious that they’ve only released one album since 2003 but never stopped touring. Kings of resting on their legacy.

I was gonna say that they did split up during that time but their break up was only a 2/3 years.

Edited by jump

• 2 weeks later...