Best coffee on site

deebeedoobee

Following today’s news that up to 25 cups of coffee is ok for our heart health, this got me thinking about the best coffee on site.

Whether it’s a wake up/ hangover cure cuppa first thing in the morning or a late night “to keep me going” mug. Where is it? Where is the best coffee on site?

14 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

2017 had a great coffee place on Williams Green. Towards the end of the field direction of West Holts, if I remember correctly. Swung by prior to my shifts every morning I had to work.

Agreed! This place is the best and a total lifesaver!

35 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

2017 had a great coffee place on Williams Green. Towards the end of the field direction of West Holts, if I remember correctly. Swung by prior to my shifts every morning I had to work.

Yes I vouch for this place as well - can’t remember the name but Proper Coffee rings a bell  

Edited by BL1ND T1G3R

The best coffee on site will be at my tent.  It will be Morrison’s best espresso ground Colombian, made in an aero press using water heated to 92c on a propane flame and served in a cup with a carabiner handle.

It will be the best because it can be consumed without having to walk before the caffeine kicks in.

• Upvote 1

I too am interested in where does a good decaf as the good lady her indoors can't drink caffeine anymore.

In the past, when we've camped in the south park area, we've regularly walked to the park and got coffee from a place near the bimble inn.

I recccomend lost horizons sauna for a great cup. They had some proper South American stuff last time was quality 

7 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Awesome, as someone doing WV first time this year I'm very much looking forward to what amenities it has to offer. I'll be hitting up the coffee truck for sure.

They do great smoothies too (although be prepared to queue at peak coffee/tea times!)

There is a big tent in the Greenfields on the right as you walk up towards the Stone Circle - they do amazing Chai (which is delicious with a dash of rum thrown in) but also really decent no nonsense filter coffee - can't remember the cost but it's cheap compared to other places.