Ive paid my balance thread

Crazyfool01

4 hours ago, paddyclark said:

Worth getting a bottle if you don't have one.  Actually really good value for a tenner keeps water nicely cold. Not tried cider bus cider in them as yet but it needs to be done.

I'm not missing out on 68ml just for that pleasure... now the *old* bottle- getting that filled for the price of a pint would be genius ;)

BTW the skeepskin holders were a nice idea but they fall off/ get lost too easily. They need to be somehow held on by the lanyard.

Edited by Boris

18 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Had a brief panic when I tried to work out how to pay for Campervan West, then realised I had already paid for it at the time of booking.

Yeah, me too.

For fucking fucks sake. Have had money set aside for ages now. Waiting to pay this morning. Got a new card, had to activate it, locked out of my account now and when I called the bank they are having technical issues so have to ring back later. Fucks sake. I just want to spend a few hundred for meself and himselfs ticket! Stupid bank! 

12 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

For fucking fucks sake. Have had money set aside for ages now. Waiting to pay this morning. Got a new card, had to activate it, locked out of my account now and when I called the bank they are having technical issues so have to ring back later. Fucks sake. I just want to spend a few hundred for meself and himselfs ticket! Stupid bank! 

how frustrating - I'd be hopping up and down, only time each year I can;t wait to pay for something :-)

1 hour ago, karaseen said:

Its rather liberating! And I'm sure you know how easy it is to make friends!

Have missed out on a few bands/artists I've wanted to see over the years due to going with the crowd of mates, looking forward to being able to plot my own path, and meeting all the fantastic people along the way

2 hours ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

All paid and ready to go. First year going solo, excited and apprehensive

i think my favourite one has was my last one ... just the two of us ... no waiting around for someone to just do something ... have a pee or whatever,  you can just bimble and do whatever whenever ... neither of us felt constrained by the other and we often went off and did thing separately ... organisation was a dream too ... enjoy 

All sorted - first thing i've done getting in from work just, email confirmation instant as well.

I remember one year I was realllllly skint (maybe 2016) anyway I had to wait until the Friday until I got paid, ended up going out on the piss from work, turned into staying up all Saturday on le sesh and then Sunday pints… did it with about 20 minutes left on the Sunday night.

A lucky man indeed.

i'm wise at this 26 years old craic now. Bring on another fantastic year for us all

Balance paid early this morning. After a fallow year in 18 and only managing a few hours each day on the Sat and Sun in 17 as hubbie had been ill, it will be wonderful to have a proper 'normal' (!!!) Glastonbury again!

i must prime our postie in a few weeks xxx

• Upvote 1

I raised this on the questions forum as well but...

Can you buy the Glastonbury water bottles on site? And if you can are they the same price?

I know you can buy them when you pay the ticket balance, just looking to save valuable space, if you could buy them onsite anyway?

Cheers