2020 headliners

jj200

7 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Remember when they were handing everybody cans of Skol at Reading and Leeds one year? Banter

This isn't related to anything but it just came up in work.

3 free cans of Skol and 3 breakfast roll tokens wasn't it? 19 year old me loved it

Edited by thrillhouse188

9 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Remember when they were handing everybody cans of Skol at Reading and Leeds one year? Banter

This isn't related to anything but it just came up in work.

That was definitely strange, cans of Skol in a bin bag at the entrance. Weird

1 hour ago, HattersBoy said:

How about Depeche Mode, just read rumours that they are recording a new album and potentially touring end of next year.

They haven't appeared at Glastonbury before anyway. 

Where have those rumours come from mate? I have not seen anything recently and would not really expect them back before 2021 if going off recent cycles. 

All news seems to be about the new film coming out or the 40 year box set with every album, due this month.

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Where have those rumours come from mate? I have not seen anything recently and would not really expect them back before 2021 if going off recent cycles. 

All news seems to be about the new film coming out or the 40 year box set with every album, due this month.

Just this I saw earlier, just also noticed the text states that this store is false. Oh well sorry to get anybody excited.  

https://en.mediamass.net/people/depeche-mode/new-album.html

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

I very much doubt they will headline Glastonbury. Will be too expensive I'd imagine. 

Also wouldn't pass the Mum test...

If I'm wrong, I'll literally cry with excitement 

They have a Christmas number one, of course our collective mums will know who they are 

2 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

I very much doubt they will headline Glastonbury. Will be too expensive I'd imagine. 

Also wouldn't pass the Mum test...

If I'm wrong, I'll literally cry with excitement 

You never know with Rage though - the charity aspect of the festival might appeal to them. If the festival REALLY wanted them, I think it could happen.

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

You never know with Rage though - the charity aspect of the festival might appeal to them. If the festival REALLY wanted them, I think it could happen.

I hope you are right and that there is a small chance. I just don't see what their motivation would be though. 

I also dont see the festival wanting them over the others mentioned so far.