Idles

fuzzy_logic

17 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Think they have been recording a new album so it might be out by June. They're in South America in March too.

Splendid stuff. Be interesting to see if they can maintain a) the quality and b) the popularity, especially as one doesn't necessarily guarantee the other!

16 hours ago, Quark said:

:D

I concur, thanks Quark!!!! I think @Supernintendo Chalmers and I thought successful Twickets ticket buying was  a lost cause. You went well above and beyond your EFestivals duties there ?

Also thanks to @cammie81 for an additional spare so my mate could join!

Realised this morning that IDLES are becoming quite intertwined with my EFestivals life...having been introduced to them at Boomtown by @Tommy101and watching most of their set at Glasto next to @bennyhana22

Absolutely cannot wait to watch them smash up Barrowlands next week!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

@RarerThanDandyB - is that ticket for Manchester still available? I will very grateful if it is!

As soon as I know I have it, I will send you a message. I have had that in mind but I am still waiting for my ex to send them. I don't have mine yet either. I will definitely have them, just a matter of when.

41 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

It doesn't make sense to me that they'd be an exclusive at R&L if they have a new album. Is that normal? I'm hoping the info is wrong!

Depends when Album is out I guess. They could be doing a festival exclusive in summer then dropping the album and going back on the road in the autumn. 

Would sort of be surprised if that exclusive info is right though. Are they really a band who it’s worth nailing down to an exclusive? I mean I love them but there’s been so many chances to catch them in the last couple of years - and will be post album - it’s not like I can imagine it being worth the money. 

METZ at some point decided they don't want me to see them, they've managed to clash with stuff I can't miss the last 3 times they've been to Manchester. Like each time they've been back it's been something more important than the last, last time it was Glastonbury. I'm scared to get married in case METZ decide to play the white hotel that night or something.