My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

25 minutes ago, snailcheeks said:

I’ve been reading a lot on this topic and all the tech is getting me confused. Looks like one device on WiFi from home is better than using two on the same WiFi. How about using one device on my home WiFi but connected to work VPN? That any better than just my home WiFi? 

The biggest thing is luck and removing barriers. The latter includes avoiding updates kicking in etc. Vpn will show down your connection and not provide any advantage. I've had 2 devices from my network get the sale page, so if suggest a direct connection rather than adding layers on.

24 minutes ago, snailcheeks said:

I’ve been reading a lot on this topic and all the tech is getting me confused. 

I'm not really sure that the super deep tech advice matters that much. In the last few years I've known IT wizards walk away ticketless come 10am on Sunday and others with a 4G phone and 2 bars score 6 tickets by 09:02am and go back to bed.

There's some great practical advice on here but the best would be just to be well prepared with registration numbers, postcodes, payment details for you and your group. Just be prepared, have a pre-match word with your chosen deity and limbs crossed you'll be on the farm in June.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, PorkSoda said:

Really sorry if this has been asked, if there's more than six of you,ie more than one purchase needed can that be done with the same credit card or will that mess with the system? 

one card can buy as many as you like in groups of 6, but you have to get in more than once, good luck

My set up is

Laptop 1 - iPhone via network sharing (one unique IP)

Laptop 2 - home wifi + work remote desktop (two unique IP)

PC - home wifi 

Mobile phone private (one unique IP)

mobile phone work

"6 units" with 4 unique IP / completely different ISP.

1 Tab open per unit, refreshing alt f5 on laptop 2 which can have 2 tabs open easily

Any suggestions to this is welcome :)

Edited by Ovechkin

21 hours ago, CeriG said:

It just means you will need to add the address the card is registered to at the payment section rather than click it’s the same as the lead booker. 

Maybe an idea to have those details ready to copy and paste over too 

I'm not sure this is important. I've previously booked tickets for other groups that I'm not in without any issues.