Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

If the days were reversed I'd have definitely considered a trip down to Bristol, especially for the price!

£45 is great value for either day. As much as I love the Chems, they're everywhere atm. I've got a Field Day ticket (for the undercard tbh) and if they're anything like Latitude this year, they'll be amazing but it does get a little samey

32 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

£45 is great value for either day. As much as I love the Chems, they're everywhere atm. I've got a Field Day ticket (for the undercard tbh) and if they're anything like Latitude this year, they'll be amazing but it does get a little samey

New stuff coming from them soon (saying that the first single came out in like June last year), their DJ sets at the end of last year were great and they were testing out new material. No doubt at Field Day there will be some disgusting headline clash with a lineup like that.

Pretty gutted i can't go to this, great weekend for that price but i'm in Portugal seeing Chems and AM at Kalorama (3 days for £80 too!)

46 minutes ago, gfa said:

New stuff coming from them soon (saying that the first single came out in like June last year), their DJ sets at the end of last year were great and they were testing out new material. No doubt at Field Day there will be some disgusting headline clash with a lineup like that.

Pretty gutted i can't go to this, great weekend for that price but i'm in Portugal seeing Chems and AM at Kalorama (3 days for £80 too!)

You can't be too gutted about being in Lisbon though, hell of a city!