Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 3/6/2024 at 7:08 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

No joy, no. Got through immediately and could see tickets but couldn't get them allocated into my basket.

We go again tomorrow .

23 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Even worse today ffs

Third time lucky for Chappell Roan, but was convinced I would d@b down entirely on the third strike - and that's even with a venue upgrade.

Never seen anything like it. More difficult than Beyonce.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Third time lucky for Chappell Roan, but was convinced I would d@b down entirely on the third strike - and that's even with a venue upgrade.

Glad you made it!

Country 2 Country sells out multiple nights at the millenium dome with less famous names than Morgan Wallen. I'd expect these tickets to go straight away.

Seeing how fast Chris Stapleton's arena shows went, it's putting the fear into me for when Zach Bryan finally announces something.

On 3/6/2024 at 7:31 PM, charlierc said:

That's kind of the going rate isn't it?

Saw them at London O2 in 2012. They were alright but I honestly enjoyed support act The Maccabees more. Best parts were when it was just Dan & Patrick playing scuzzy 2-piece blues jams.

£65 is a lot for Brixton - its definitely on the higher end

they were huge at one point (still are in the US) but they just aren't that popular here. It will struggle i think (although it will be helped a lot by brixton reopening for it and they haven't been about for a while i don't think)

57 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Country 2 Country sells out multiple nights at the millenium dome with less famous names than Morgan Wallen. I'd expect these tickets to go straight away.

Seeing how fast Chris Stapleton's arena shows went, it's putting the fear into me for when Zach Bryan finally announces something.

I feel like people go to that religiously - ie 20k x 3 is easier than 60k x 1 as theres only so many people who care / will cough up £120+ for it

I'm sure it will do fine.

6 hours ago, gfa said:

£65 is a lot for Brixton - its definitely on the higher end

they were huge at one point (still are in the US) but they just aren't that popular here. It will struggle i think (although it will be helped a lot by brixton reopening for it and they haven't been about for a while i don't think)

They were here last year and did London O2.

Have noted that there are tickets still available for both nights. Although one thing I've also noted is that I thought the upstairs seats at Brixton were unassigned and now it appears they are now going for seating blocks.

12 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I just got a notification that she has been bumped up to a bigger venue in Manchester. 

On 3/4/2024 at 8:21 PM, Karlos12345 said:

European detour might tba? Doubt they‘ll explore the UK on a week off.

Turns out, Cardiff & Dublin dates slot into the gap between Manchester & London. No idea why they didn't just announce those on the same day, but whatever. Support for the shows has also been announced:

Only time I've seen Circa Waves was at Brixton Academy tbf, back in 2014 on the NME Tour with Interpol and Royal Blood.

Edited by charlierc

On 3/8/2024 at 10:14 AM, westholtschic said:

Final BST announcement 

IMG_0705.png

Christ, I feel out of touch. I’d never heard of this guy. And also think it’s absolutely ludicrous to think a country act would headline Hyde Park…but clearly there must be demand for him. 

41 minutes ago, K2SO said:

My friend that works in the industry has just told me. Announced tomorrow

Glad I didn’t get tickets as I was looking at these recently. I’m assuming poor sales due to pricing. 

23 hours ago, charlierc said:

Turns out, Cardiff & Dublin dates slot into the gap between Manchester & London. No idea why they didn't just announce those on the same day, but whatever. Support for the shows has also been announced:

Only time I've seen Circa Waves was at Brixton Academy tbf, back in 2014 on the NME Tour with Interpol and Royal Blood.

If you like them at all (and I understand that sort of band will not be popular on here due to how basic they are), check out their album from last year Never Going Under. I really liked it