Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Will be interested to see if they do a paid for golden circle at Old Trafford. If not, we're going but if so, it depends on the cost. That venue is awful unless you're in the front bit. 

Was great for Courteeners, just turn up early and get the wristband and you're well close

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Will be interested to see if they do a paid for golden circle at Old Trafford. If not, we're going but if so, it depends on the cost. That venue is awful unless you're in the front bit. 

Was great for Courteeners, just turn up early and get the wristband and you're well close

Was like that for Arctic Monkeys too, nabbed a wristband early on for the front pit and had a great time. 

15 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyone any idea on the restricted view seats at Cardiff? Sections L10/L11?

Fair chunk cheaper but how restricted is the view? I can't figure out what the problem is?

It's the lowest seating area and if you're towards the back you're under the middle tier overhang. It's probably not an issue with gigs but I've sat there at rugby matches and couldn't always see the ball if kicked high etc.

I unwisely left Mrs b in charge of the tickets this morning, and she ended up with seats in L10. It'll be a great view, but the price - bloody Nora! 😲

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It's the lowest seating area and if you're towards the back you're under the middle tier overhang. It's probably not an issue with gigs but I've sat there at rugby matches and couldn't always see the ball if kicked high etc.

I unwisely left Mrs b in charge of the tickets this morning, and she ended up with seats in L10. It'll be a great view, but the price - bloody Nora! 😲

Makes sense, cheers. Maybe it you're sitting, it's harder to see over people who are standing. £60+ cheaper than other seated tickets, could be worth a punt. 

I've looked on some of the seating plan websites and it looks ok.

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Sod it, gone in on the restricted view. Saved £120 on 2 in a similar area, just have to hope for the best.

Where did you get these from? Looking now but everything seems £100+ for each ticket.

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

looks like Foo Fighters will be the same - I can't see Green Day selling that area separately either

I do recall both Green Day at BST Hyde Park in 2017 and the Hella Mega Shows at the London Olympic Stadium having a first-come-first-serve golden circle, so I presume that will be all ok.

7 hours ago, Suprefan said:

IMG_0209.jpeg

Bemuses me that they've picked Bellahouston Park again. Thought that their 2017 date there that got pulled due to bad weather exacerbating disorganisation with building the stage would've lead to them not playing that venue, yet came back on last year's Hella Mega Tour show and now back.

Also noted their UK leg has both one extra show and is playing larger venues than Hella Mega with FoB & Weezer. And imo a better one as I prefer Wembley to the Olympic Stadium.

I'm asssuming I'm not the only one to use Twickets and have the app completely freeze whenever you click on an Alert you have set up, don't suppose anyones found a fix? I emailed them and got a 'we're aware of it' but remember getting the same years ago so clearly isn't a priority.

Trying to get 2 standing tickets for QOTSA in Birmingham later this month for my Dad and it's proving to be an absolute nightmare. Viagogo are offering them at a very reasonable £145 each currently... so any recommendations would also be very welcome 😂