Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Colorblindjames said:

SZA playing a second date in Dublin on 22nd. That leaves only the Friday or Saturday for Glastonbury if she's in London on the Sunday. Looks a bit tight.

London 4th date on the Monday added too now, think she's out.

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

Announced last week...

Can't lie, didn't know Jess Glynne and the Black Eyed Peas were still going. Though MotoGP at Silverstone has more things to my tastes, by which I mean it has Kaiser Chiefs and I'd go see them live instead.

At the beginning of this year I had seen on Twitter Jess Glynne threatening new music, so I assume her new era will start by the time festival season begins in full swing, she's also doing Radio 1 Big Weekend at the end of May...😬

On 4/14/2023 at 10:43 AM, zahidf said:

Rock N Roll Circus – Self Esteem, plus special guests Confidence Man, Bimini, Arctic Numpties & more TBA at Don Valley Bowl, Sheffield on 02 September 2023

This is the Arctic Monkeys tribute act Self-Esteem played with a few weeks back right?

Main one I knew of is the longer running Antarctic Monkeys, who I even saw at a small venue in Milton Keynes 4 years ago (and thought were good tbf).

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

This is the Arctic Monkeys tribute act Self-Esteem played with a few weeks back right?

Main one I knew of is the longer running Antarctic Monkeys, who I even saw at a small venue in Milton Keynes 4 years ago (and thought were good tbf).

I saw them in Leeds a few weeks ago and they were pretty fucking good. 

On 4/15/2023 at 10:46 PM, theciderviking said:

Not sure if this has been shared before, but should be a cracking day, for an excellent cause, and a welcome distraction from the other nonsense going on that weekend! 

5106FFCA-5F54-4D7F-A631-22A2801C194A.thumb.jpeg.97383b165692d3f50a742f858eb374bb.jpeg

Cheers, my mrs. is heading that way that day anyway so I'm gonna pop over to see Lavelle at the very least. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

QOTSA just announced a gig in Cardiff Castle on the Friday of Glastonbury. 

Nailed on for that Other Stage slot now surely?

Ft-0_0YWAAIJwCA.jpg

Tbh, everything is pointing to them being there other than them being removed from the Guardian article/not being on the initial lineup, so think it’s gonna turn out that they were just left for a later announcement and it’s that simple, and this date would certainly suggest that. 

On 4/13/2023 at 4:36 PM, nikkic said:

I grew up in Bracknell, it is the biggest shit hole on earth, why anyone would want to play there is beyond me 

It's actually had a crap load of cash spent on it in the past 5 years, the town centre has gone from bad to average. 

19 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Ft-0_0YWAAIJwCA.jpg

As someone that lives in Wales and has a Glasto ticket this year, I'm not sure their UK dates could have fallen in a more inconvenient timeframe. I want to see Elton ffs

22 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

QOTSA have also just been announced for my local outdoor gig venue/amusement park in Margate on Thursday of Glastonbury week. 

QOTSA_Margate_1320x660.thumb.jpg.c4c52e49284ac2043a25441971ed5752.jpg

They've got a brilliant line up on the outdoor stage this summer but this is one announcement that has surprised me. 

For context this is the stage area of the park, for those who've not been: RS31337_Dreamland-43-of-50-v2-1536x522.thumb.jpg.b65000c3c19152a87be3b1a934c9218a.jpg

Edited by stuie