Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, billum said:

Weyes Blood playing Colours Fest in Bexhill on the Saturday - could make the journey over to the farm the day before or day after I imagine - certainly hope so!

image.thumb.png.0ae8fc95cd43e3227b31a5ea7a58d7cc.png

Nail it on. Was wonderful at Primavera last year sitting on the grass in the sun with a pint.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, billum said:

Weyes Blood playing Colours Fest in Bexhill on the Saturday - could make the journey over to the farm the day before or day after I imagine - certainly hope so!

image.thumb.png.0ae8fc95cd43e3227b31a5ea7a58d7cc.png

lovely little four hour drive from Pilton to Bexhill, almost exactly the same journey as i make 😄 bit annoying there's a good music thing happening that weekend of all bloody weekends, but there we are 

7 hours ago, Greenelk said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2Ffb73ba5125fee3e431af2f8f5%2F_compresseds%2F48556ceb-86c2-d1cd-1aaf-2e1eb54de00c.jpg&t=1677660494&ymreqid=e0769b0b-8484-dc49-1cb6-1d0ba401a500&sig=UxCnpv4b3Z7b.KZfvvLNLQ--~DDoes 3 dates really qualify as a UK tour these days?

Some were speculating this might map Chvrches in line with Coldplay's UK stadium dates, which are in Cardiff and Manchester ending two days before this. Not yet announced, mind.

No show outside Scotland other than Nottingham is quite the bold step to dub it as a UK tour in fairness.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

Some were speculating this might map Chvrches in line with Coldplay's UK stadium dates, which are in Cardiff and Manchester ending two days before this. Not yet announced, mind.

No show outside Scotland other than Nottingham is quite the bold step to dub it as a UK tour in fairness.

It's exactly the same colour scheme as the Coldplay tour, probably by chance I guess 

1 minute ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

It's exactly the same colour scheme as the Coldplay tour, probably by chance I guess 

It's the same colour scheme as the single art for their new song, so I would suspect a neat coincidence is coming into play if you're seeing Coldplay colours. 

The speculation came about in another thread partly because they're supporting Coldplay in Brazil later this month, so clearly, a band on Martin & Co's radar.

Edited by charlierc

Seeing all these posts of tickets really makes me sad, shame so many events now are an E-Ticket - even though the majority of the physical ones I have are bland TM/See/Ticket Factory ones, it's always a nice souvenir to have from each festival/concert you do, and I always find it so exciting waiting for the ticket to arrive in the post, building up the anticipation to the event! Keep posting them, love seeing them all. 😍

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Every year there are one or two bands who seem to turn up at every festival going…

Confidence Man seem to be this year’s band.

Missed them last year, so hoping they spring up again in 23.

Other stage this time maybe?

On 3/1/2023 at 4:50 PM, stanh said:

Seeing all these posts of tickets really makes me sad, shame so many events now are an E-Ticket - even though the majority of the physical ones I have are bland TM/See/Ticket Factory ones, it's always a nice souvenir to have from each festival/concert you do, and I always find it so exciting waiting for the ticket to arrive in the post, building up the anticipation to the event! Keep posting them, love seeing them all. 😍

I remember some of my first stadium gigs having bespoke tickets, with Green Day and Muse at Wembley in 2010 doing these quite elaborate arty ones, then by 2019 even those kinda shows were just generic ones or e-mails.

But yeah. I've got a pile of them in my room and I do enjoy seeing these. It almost felt like a throwback when my ticket to Biffy Clyro was an actual thick physical ticket when all my other ones in 2022 were printed PDFs or on a phone app.

18 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I remember some of my first stadium gigs having bespoke tickets, with Green Day and Muse at Wembley in 2010 doing these quite elaborate arty ones, then by 2019 even those kinda shows were just generic ones or e-mails.

But yeah. I've got a pile of them in my room and I do enjoy seeing these. It almost felt like a throwback when my ticket to Biffy Clyro was an actual thick physical ticket when all my other ones in 2022 were printed PDFs or on a phone app.

Yeah, a few of my older tickets, especially from when I've done some Wembley shows with family from when I'm younger has some character, but the majority of mine are just generic.

Also - Post Malone has added a third date for The o2, and second dates in Dublin and Manchester.