Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

30 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Iggy in 2007 was one of the best Glastonbury sets of all time in my humble opinion. 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/jun/24/glastonbury2007.glastonbury

The gig that lead to the reintroduction of the wispa bar.

Would like him back to help my campaign for the reintroduction of the cadbury spira bar

2 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

quite surprised to see Redcar headline tbf. I know he’s headlined sizeable festivals in the past but this new album has come and gone without much public spectacle - certainly compared to the first two records. wouldn’t say Redcar is Burna Boy-big atm, for example. I’m a fan, fwiw! I wonder if the Mike Dean-produced album next year is going to cause any chart interference

Roskilde tends to list quite a few acts as "headliners" - like this year they had 14, including acts like TLC, Kacey Musgraves, St. Vincent etc

12 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

When everyone stormed the stage someone got one with a flag that said bring back the wispa bar

https://www.theregister.com/2007/08/21/wispa_triumph/

image.png.5d8ee1c562771e44a1a8efc91e95c5e8.png

Recreate this in 2023 but for the MilkyWay Crispy Roll.

milky-way-crispy-rolls.jpg

Edited by scatteredscreens
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 8:05 AM, finn_with_1_n said:

Fever Ray announced their EU and US tour dates yesterday. quite surprised to see there aren’t any UK shows so far. they only did Troxy last time round (iirc) so probably not big enough to do a full UK tour and it’s not like they’d be booked by something like APE as an exclusive.

would love to see them pop up somewhere, that’s all! also a good West Holts kinda booking

632F65C3-C67B-41A4-A982-DDF32FAFFEBC.jpeg

I'd love to see this. Or at least I think I would, I didn't really get into Plunge but the first single from the new album is good and the first album is one of my all time favourites. No idea how much of that she still plays though. 

8 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

so it looks like we might be getting some live dates from SAULT. a serious contender for most anticipated tour of 22/23. and a guaranteed WH headliner next year surely

I’d agree as it’s the obvious place but could there be anything in Simz saying see you on the pyramid next time