Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Stargreen was always a go-to for me. Not many people seemed to know them but they were legit and would always sort me out. Used to sing their praises to others but no one else seemed to trust them!

Yeah they were great, always seemed to have the good events and cheaper booking fees than most iirc. They had that cool little booth on Argyll St where you could go and pick up your tickets (back when they were all paper- seems so retro, ha).

10 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Stargreen was always a go-to for me. Not many people seemed to know them but they were legit and would always sort me out. Used to sing their praises to others but no one else seemed to trust them!

Same here - used to love going into their shop on Argyll St to see what they had, and always very helpful on the phone. Their website was a great source of info too, shame they went under

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I like how that opening paragraph says "many music fans". Quite the dismissal of The Darkness when they are, ya know, musical. Much as it's quite something Muse were big enough to headline Glastonbury in 2004 but not big enough to do T in the Park's main one. Maybe if it had been a 3 day event back then.

34 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I like how that opening paragraph says "many music fans". Quite the dismissal of The Darkness when they are, ya know, musical. Much as it's quite something Muse were big enough to headline Glastonbury in 2004 but not big enough to do T in the Park's main one. Maybe if it had been a 3 day event back then.

TITP has all kinds of weird placement choices, I wouldn't read much into it

2 hours ago, sisco said:

So another user here has said they saw a leak of the IOW lineup and it has Pulp, Ezra, Chems and Robbie Williams as headliners.  He also say Nial Horan and Blondie before It was removed. 

Wonder at what point we have to start ruling Pulp / Ezra out? Do you think we'll get both as subs because it would be a bit boring it has to be said. Ezra then Pulp secret set would be nice as it frees up a big slot. Chems back for their DJ set too i think

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Wonder at what point we have to start ruling Pulp / Ezra out? Do you think we'll get both as subs because it would be a bit boring it has to be said. Ezra then Pulp secret set would be nice as it frees up a big slot. Chems back for their DJ set too i think

I’m ruling Ezra out on the basis I don’t want him there 😀

• Like 1