Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

17 minutes ago, Drinky said:

18073014-742C-4CA3-A99B-3102A9952307.thumb.jpeg.28b6b9255de4e509d7fc58a664d5f2ea.jpeg

To go with that Suede UK tour post earlier, there’s a Manics and ‘London’ Suede rotating headline tour of ~1000-capacity venues across America in November, which is big for those of us of a certain vintage

Dammit, saw Suede and Manics on the poster but then saw US venues 😭

5 hours ago, Drinky said:

18073014-742C-4CA3-A99B-3102A9952307.thumb.jpeg.28b6b9255de4e509d7fc58a664d5f2ea.jpeg

To go with that Suede UK tour post earlier, there’s a Manics and ‘London’ Suede rotating headline tour of ~1000-capacity venues across America in November, which is big for those of us of a certain vintage

No venue on the tour is under 1000 lol. The hollywood palladium holds 4000.

Fred Again pre sale access is available if you pre order the new album

https://store.fredagain.com/?ref=direct

Just now, gfa said:

gonna be absolute carnage that sale, even with the extra date. theres room for wednesday too

i do wonder if he’ll do a second date. on his other tours, they have all sold out instantly with dates readily available for added shows (from what I remember) and only done the one. I wonder if it’s a thing about doing one-off shows in increasingly larger venues. regardless, will be a frenzy!!

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

i do wonder if he’ll do a second date. on his other tours, they have all sold out instantly with dates readily available for added shows (from what I remember) and only done the one. I wonder if it’s a thing about doing one-off shows in increasingly larger venues. regardless, will be a frenzy!!

Given friday is free it makes sense thursday is being announced first then Friday will be added. We'll get tickets for both hopefully and then bin off the thursday ones i think

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Dammit, saw Suede and Manics on the poster but then saw US venues 😭

I saw the advert and from one minute of joy to thinking fooled again. I should know by now, if it looks like an exciting double header it will not be in the UK.

The same happened recently when I saw the advert for New Order & Pet Shop Boys touring together.

40 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

How much do we think Fred will be, tempted to hold out for a Friday date and hope for the best

Says 33.97 on DICE

also.. maybe others not as concerned about World Cup.. but if England get to the quarter finals, the game will either be on that Friday night or the Saturday night. 

Edited by Al2006

8 hours ago, Al2006 said:

Says 33.97 on DICE

also.. maybe others not as concerned about World Cup.. but if England get to the quarter finals, the game will either be on that Friday night or the Saturday night. 

If that's the case, does Brixton have anyway it can be delayed till late? Or wouldnt the game be on early?

24 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

If that's the case, does Brixton have anyway it can be delayed till late? Or wouldnt the game be on early?

Games would start at 7pm.

so a game finished in normal time would end just before 9pm

if extra time and penalties it could get past 9.30pm

Fred has quite a good set up to show football, he could show it on the screen behind him 😂 

21 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

How much do we think Fred will be, tempted to hold out for a Friday date and hope for the best

We're going for thursday then will try friday and if we get friday sell thursday. I think only going for Friday is super super risky

11 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Brixton does do late shows, given it will have sold out i doubt they would bother.

On 9/14/2022 at 9:09 PM, gfa said:

Given friday is free it makes sense thursday is being announced first then Friday will be added. We'll get tickets for both hopefully and then bin off the thursday ones i think

Bugs me when artists do that. The die hard fans end up with tickets for the shitter night. 

Just had the same happen with The Gabriels bought tickets for Sunday only for them to add a Saturday date. 

25 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Must be a big slot for him next year, maybe West Holts headliner if he hasn’t moved beyond that by next summer?

Fingers crossed he's somewhere on the lineup, West Holts headline would be great! Might be even bigger by the time June comes around, singles from the album so far have been absolute quality. Gutted I missed the secret set this year, luckily managed to get tickets for his show in Manchester at least.