Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

All on a par with Hungary. Probably won't even win a match - well that is basically a requisite for qualifying.

Without wishing to turn this into a football debate I will say we made the final and semi of the two tournaments we've played under Southgate, so I'm happy to put my faith in him.

Anyway, enough football chat for one thread...

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

All on a par with Hungary. Probably won't even win a match - well that is basically a requisite for qualifying.

England will comfortably qualify from the group, almost certainly winning all the games.

My hope as an Irish man is that they don't get any further, not that I'll be watching any of the farcical "blood world cup".

9 hours ago, Al2006 said:

Friday show clashes with world cup QF.. with potentially England in it.. so I'm pretty happy to have the thurs tickets. Don't know the fred again / world cup crossover though haha

Already getting summer 2014/18 vibes with concert trips and World Cup games being at odds with one another.

Saying that I currently have nothing booked during the World Cup, so... meh.

4 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Already getting summer 2014/18 vibes with concert trips and World Cup games being at odds with one another.

Saying that I currently have nothing booked during the World Cup, so... meh.

It's no problem. This is a tainted world cup, which should not be happening either in Qatar or in November.

Can't understand why anyone is planning to watch it.

10 hours ago, stanh said:

Yeah same, I reckon he'd easily have sold 2 nights at Ally Pally

Controversial opinion, I agree that would have made more sense but I’m happy it’s Brixton as I don’t like Ally Pally. It’s visually impressive but I find the atmosphere to be a bit flat at the gigs I have been to there. Sound not great either. 

If anyone has 2 tickets for the Thursday of Fred Again.. at Brixton that they'd like to sell, please let me know!!

5 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

oooof i'm all over this but i'm dreading the prices, can anyone see anything anywhere?

£76, £98.60, £126.80 (Birmingham prices) - taken from the Utilita website