Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im gonna have 2 jabs by then ... so its all good with me 🙂 I was told the cap for this is 50 .... but that seems quite a lot on there 🙂 

I think their usual capacity includes the long bar area at the back where you can't see anything, so including that part I think 50 would be a breeze

Just now, Buddy Holly said:

I think their usual capacity includes the long bar area at the back where you can't see anything, so including that part I think 50 would be a breeze

it will be my first social distant gig 🙂 ... and right at the end of the socially distant gig thing 🙂 should be good because of the intimacy 🙂 

19 hours ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Sea Girls have rescheduled their long-delayed album launch shows for Open Up Your Head.

3-2-1000x1003.jpg

jmExVSSc-1000x1000.jpg

Something interesting i spotted on their mailing list about this:

Probably just over zealous talk from a social media person and maybe nothing to read into here but "absolutely sure they could go ahead" is an interesting one. 

Screenshot_20210408-134613_Gmail.jpg

Julien Baker tickets bought! Also made me realise I’ve been avoiding Ratboys all this time thinking they were Rat Boy when actually they’re a very different and very good band, so stoked for that.

Godspeed tickets will have to wait until the end of the month so really hoping they don’t sell out. I wouldn’t have thought they will what with them playing pretty sizeable venues, but what with the current touring landscape I have no idea what demand for stuff is like anymore.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, Padjeq said:

The Offspring really charging close to £50 for an arena tour to promote their latest album and not a belated 20th anniversary of Americana? true punx

They have got The Hives supporting them too. I'm tempted by it but I'm of the mentality to buy closer to the time at the moment.

7 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

The Libertines going out on the road November/December 

474565E1-E33A-4C47-93D0-A6B1A563E0BC.jpeg

To be honest after scoffing at @Hugh Jass recent new album compliments I've been listening to them all week, great time for this for me. Didn't rate their arena gig, hate viccy warehouse, and still morn the Ritz gig that never happened, this is about right for them I reckon.

12 minutes ago, priest17 said:

To be honest after scoffing at @Hugh Jass recent new album compliments I've been listening to them all week, great time for this for me. Didn't rate their arena gig, hate viccy warehouse, and still morn the Ritz gig that never happened, this is about right for them I reckon.

Yeah looking forward to the Cardiff Uni gig, always preferred them in smaller venues than arenas

27 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Ha you've completely summed up my thoughts on their last few years touring, right down to the ritz gig. I also had a shit kendal calling experience in there too. I will get tickets on this on twickets in the week or two before if it looks like there's a chance of it going ahead