What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

Jne___

Did just about everything important. Was panicking but now feel quite mellow.

Started trivial with replacing the batteries in my Poundland tent lights. Was well pleased with that success so got my arse in gear.

Everything down from the loft/attic.

Pretty much all of the necessary shopping.

Made my Friday Clashfinder (I could waffle...).

Sounds quick but involved a long drive and about five hours all told and my debit card is possibly being questioned.

If I can get my arse in gear it's a practice pack tomorrow and Saturdays CF.

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just packed the car, Departing in 2 hours time, heading to Glastonbury town for a few days then on to the festival.  YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Now, where did i put those tickets to keep them safe????????

DONT JOKE ABOUT THAT

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just packed the car, Departing in 2 hours time, heading to Glastonbury town for a few days then on to the festival.  YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Didn’t you give them to your mum for safe keeping ? 

58 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

How exciting, love spending a bit of time in Glastonbury, we are heading down Tuesday morning, see you up The Tor. 

Charm x

On 6/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, balti-pie said:

got an Anker charger back in November, and the bastarding thing has chosen this week to start failing to keep a charge . . . so ive emailed the vendor, who are procrastinating hugely about the whole matter. JUST SEND ME A NEW ONE!

or if they dont, i'll be fairly happy to put my phone in the lockups and ignore it for a few days: my mates trying to get hold of me at the festival may disagree, however. i just dont want to be one of those sad 'stare at my phone in a different place' types. 

As an ending to this tale, if your Anker charger is being a twat and not accepting a charge, you should link it to itself - so USB into the charge port - and that apparently resets it, and it’ll be fine from there. I was mega sceptical - a reset of a battery? Wtf? 

Anyways, I tried it - and it worked. Hallelujah! 

just been to parents to collect the bike and trailer to check its fully in working  order ... apart from a bit of bird shit and flat tyres its all ready to go ... dropped it off to friends house to allow for quicker departure on wed am ... and taken delivery of a small package for the festival .... oh and look at that lovely blue somerset sky :) 

IMG_3858.jpeg

Edited by crazyfool1

Haven’t left bed since 10am yesterday in aid to get rid of sciatica that’s hit me hard on Tuesday. Worst festival build up ever. Any tips anyone? I’m on plenty of painkillers, but as soon as I stand on me feet it’s back. No time to get to physio now, so just trying to rest it as much as I can till Tuesday.