2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

7 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I'd be happy with that.

I'd be at the Pyramid on Sunday. Maybe Friday (probably not though). Saturday I'd definitely be elsewhere.

I’m with you on this.

Great overnight developments after yesterday’s 10 page AM take down. Excellent sleuthing by @Gucci Piggy on the RW thread

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That actually makes a lot of sense looking at his dates and last years lineup. Probably more sense for him to have a couple of days off and play in California than fly over for Glastonbury.

I think Arryo seco will be the weekend before Glastonbury likely the 22-23

I'm just looking at his dates... June 11 in illinois, june 26 in pheonix... it would make sense if he did a couple festivals in between there, and he could still do Arryo seco if its the 22 23rd

Ive also noticed hes got Bonnaroo weekend free. 

Edited by MetaKate

Kendrick - Cure - Macca sounds good to me.

I'd be there for Cure on Saturday and plenty else to explore on the Fri & Sun.  Only did Foo's as pyramid headliner last year and no one will convince me I would have had more fun than at Flaming Lips on Friday at park and unknown band at Strummerville then SE Corner on the sunday!

What did Stormzy post - could it be he knows about Kendrick and it was referring to Kendrick not himself?

9 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I'm just looking at his dates... June 11 in illinois, june 26 in pheonix... it would make sense if he did a couple festivals in between there, and he could still do Arryo seco if its the 22 23rd

Ive also noticed hes got Bonnaroo weekend free. 

Assuming he'd have to do the Friday at Glastonbury, isn't June 26th in Phoenix a bit too close?. 48 hours before with significant time difference

If he does that I wouldn't mind learning his tactics around avoiding jet lag

1 minute ago, Northtim said:

Kendrick - Cure - Macca sounds good to me.

I'd be there for Cure on Saturday and plenty else to explore on the Fri & Sun.  Only did Foo's as pyramid headliner last year and no one will convince me I would have had more fun than at Flaming Lips on Friday at park and unknown band at Strummerville then SE Corner on the sunday!

What did Stormzy post - could it be he knows about Kendrick and it was referring to Kendrick not himself?

Or...  Stormzy subbing Kendrick? So it's a proper Hip Hop night.

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

someone pls fill me in on kenny. I'm freaking out rn

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Raised in Compton, California, Lamar embarked on his musical career as a teenager under the stage name K-Dot, releasing a mixtape that garnered local attention and led to his signing with indie record label Top Dawg Entertainment. 

source - Wikipedia.

I'd have prefered if he called himself Kenny Duckworth

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Raised in Compton, California, Lamar embarked on his musical career as a teenager under the stage name K-Dot, releasing a mixtape that garnered local attention and led to his signing with indie record label Top Dawg Entertainment. 

source - Wikipedia.

I'd have prefered if he called himself Kenny Duckworth

The Rover Returns

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't go and see him headline but Kendrick is exactly the sort of headliner the Eavii should be booking. 

I know it came from Neil but tbh I still can't quite get on board with The Cure being a pyramid headliner. And he did say he had a bit of conflicting information. I dunno, just doesn't feel quite right to me. Reckon we have one headliner still up for grabs. It's not confirmed they are headliner RW either. Mumford and Pink were all announced on their twitter as headliners. The Cure just got 'will play....'

Smart move by RW moving their festival to Glastonbury weekend and being able to share acts. I wonder if that came from being frustrated with bookings previously?
Edited by Keithy