Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 hours ago, Wilfko said:

I'm really hoping for a couple of big surprises. 

I'm hoping for a couple big surprises and a bunch of small surprises.  If not I'll be a bit disappointed ..  but I don't think that's going to be the case :D.  Tomorrow seems like a good day for surprises. 

Let's try and figure it out by process of elimination. This week's news is going to be dominated by Scotland's vote for a referendum on independence (Tuesday) and the official triggering of Article 50 (Wednesday). I don't think they'd release it on Friday because it wouldn't give much time for the buzz they need to prompt people into paying their balance, so....

I think the two most likely days are Tuesday and Thursday. Of the two, I'd say Thursday is probably more likely, early evening, but I wouldn't be at all surprise to see it today either. Hopefully somebody clued-in can give us a wee nod beforehand!

9 hours ago, across97 said:

Last year there was Beck, which for me was a huge and welcome surprise, something like that again would be good. 

Im sure therell be one or two at least on the poster

Given Beck's touring schedule I thought at the time it was near enough nailed on for him to be playing? 

So if we ge the 'Stand by yer beds' tweet at like 11am

Then we can have a few of hours of being WELL EXCITED and trying to work out what time we're getting it then 2pm they drop it!!!

Thats what we want :)

Or just the poster right now. Or the tweet right now.

I need something am too excited to work!

Edited by Wellyboot
can't spell

I can totally understand if Neil wants to keep any info he may have until just before any announcement this year with all the recent clickbait articles that have surfaced. Although that is very much me clutching onto Miks pocket of straws for an announcement today!

Edited by TunaBaby
Also can't spell