GlastoMap - new version

cerv

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Eks101 said:

Great job. I would say this is Friday - I'm sure an extra bank of toilets was added to Worthy view on Saturday and they are not on this map.

It must be Saturday, Its too brown around the Stages for it to be before Friday evening's rain. And can't be Sunday because there would be loads of gaps in the camping fields.

32 minutes ago, ltfckimbo said:

It must be Saturday, Its too brown around the Stages for it to be before Friday evening's rain. And can't be Sunday because there would be loads of gaps in the camping fields.

I'd agree were it not for the non appearance of those bogs.

Thanks all for the kind words so far! Makes it feel it was worth the effort. It did take quite a while but was fun at the same time. And it's now much more how I wanted it to be originally.

I went back to the people that took the picture to ask again. This time they reckon around 1pm on Saturday which is in the same ball park as what a lot of you have been saying. Some good detective work going on here :-)

This is amazing, thank you for this.  I've found where we camped and if the timings above are right I would have been in the middle of the Pyramid field, enjoying a cider after the Waterboys.

Edited by joy114

3 hours ago, cerv said:

I went back to the people that took the picture to ask again. This time they reckon around 1pm on Saturday which is in the same ball park as what a lot of you have been saying. Some good detective work going on here :-)

Can't they right-click on the photo, select properties and then and read the created info?

Thank you for doing it by the way.

xx

Edited by ian the worm

I can't find my tent either but there were only 2 tents and we couldn't get a space together so it's not surprising really.  This is so cool though!

Trying to work out how to get from PGA to Mandala where we normally camp, we'd usually go past cyclist camping, over the road, through what is probably now crew/hospitality and down through lower mead, but I guess this won't be accessible now