Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for you all, really confused.

Picked up mine and 4 of my friends tickets today and 2 of them have a slip saying "water bottle" attached (same size as the ticket). I'm the one that paid the balance and I know I didn't opt for any, though. 

Not sure if it's just a random bit of paper or they've given me 2 accidentally? Not ordered a bottle before so I don't k one what they send you to redeem it at the festival?

31 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Question for you all, really confused.

Picked up mine and 4 of my friends tickets today and 2 of them have a slip saying "water bottle" attached (same size as the ticket). I'm the one that paid the balance and I know I didn't opt for any, though. 

Not sure if it's just a random bit of paper or they've given me 2 accidentally? Not ordered a bottle before so I don't k one what they send you to redeem it at the festival?

looks like a mistake to me and 2 free water bottles :) 

1 hour ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Had my tickets redelivered to the local Post Office, went to collect them on Saturday and they weren't there, just checked and they were signed for about 3 hours before I went up there! Hoping they've not lost them! 

Nightmare mate, could somebody else have picked them up?

1 hour ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Had my tickets redelivered to the local Post Office, went to collect them on Saturday and they weren't there, just checked and they were signed for about 3 hours before I went up there! Hoping they've not lost them! 

Oh no! Hope it gets sorted out swiftly.

12 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Nightmare mate, could somebody else have picked them up?

8 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

Oh no! Hope it gets sorted out swiftly.

I can't get back up there until next weekend so I'm hoping they turn up, if not it will be a race against time to try and get SeeTickets to sort it out. 

1 minute ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I can't get back up there until next weekend so I'm hoping they turn up, if not it will be a race against time to try and get SeeTickets to sort it out. 

Christ, that's leaving things a bit late pal. Get on that phone lots this week! Fingers crossed you get it sorted quickly.

48 minutes ago, JacquelineS said:

Kate, I have not received mine yet although they are on the way. Boy that is cutting it close in your case! Have a good trip and maybe will see you at the meet-up! 

Just fyi mine were mailed on may 25th and i received the notice June 1. Just so you have a timeline! I'm not sure if I'll make it to the meet, but I'll try my best :lol:

We've got our email! Whoop! Tickets will be with us this week - wonder if we'll get the CV pass included? Will update as soon as we have them.

Incidentally, have any of those who did not get their CV pass in the first batch of tickets received them yet?

Had the Royal Mail card through the door on Friday so I thought great I'll go pick them up Saturday morning at 9 when the collection office opens before we head to Brighton for the day.  But then Mrs Padgey thinks it's a great idea to set off a bit earlier seeing as we were up and little Padgey can have a sleep in the car, I tried my best to take as long as possible to get ready but in the end gave in!  Now I have to wait til fecking Wednesday!  I'm sure she did it on purpose!!!

17 minutes ago, SophieBee said:

We've got our email! Whoop! Tickets will be with us this week - wonder if we'll get the CV pass included? Will update as soon as we have them.

Incidentally, have any of those who did not get their CV pass in the first batch of tickets received them yet?

Still not got my CV ticket :mellow:. Did have an e-mail about separate despatch though. Fingers crossed works out.

1 minute ago, slash's hat said:

Still not got my CV ticket :mellow:. Did have an e-mail about separate despatch though. Fingers crossed works out.

That's so annoying. Seems like a massive slip up on See's behalf to me - fingers crossed you don't have much longer to wait.

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Emailed See to ask where my tracking number is over the weekend, they've just replied to say that my order doesn't seem to have a tracking number. This seems a little fishy to me.

Also, if my tickets were not sent tracked then why have I paid so much for delivery?

mine didn't have a tracking number either , but thankfully turned up the next day after the email arrived 

My friends and I have now all received our tickets, me being the last one on Saturday! They are obviously not doing them in any particular order....

My doorbell is broken so I was up with my head stuck out of the window from 7am on Saturday through fear of missing the postman - the poor guy got a right fright when he arrived at about 8:30 with me opening the door literally jumping up and down with excitement haha!

Tickets in hand now though and................relax..................