Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postman attempted to deliver this morning but me and my other half are both in work.  We're also going camping tonight until Sunday.  I hate the thought of them sitting in the sorting office until Monday so my fella's mum and dad are going to get them tomorrow.  Everything feels 'official' when your tickets are in-hand.

9 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I don't think that has anything to do with it, tickets aren't printed until way after that. My best guess if there is a pattern (#thereisnopattern) is that they send them out in batches alphabetically, based on your postcode. My logic for this is the last couple of years I've had them almost straight away with the deliver postcode starting K, this year I still don't have them and my postcode is now S!

Got my email at 3pm today so expecting my tickets to arrive tomorrow :D 

9 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I don't think that has anything to do with it, tickets aren't printed until way after that. My best guess if there is a pattern (#thereisnopattern) is that they send them out in batches alphabetically, based on your postcode. My logic for this is the last couple of years I've had them almost straight away with the deliver postcode starting K, this year I still don't have them and my postcode is now S!

My mates got theirs earlier in the week (all L postcodes), purchased together but balances paid separately (with a few hours) but mine are all awaiting for despatch. Not sure there is a pattern! Plus I have a more alphabetically friendly (!!!) surname :). 

Edited by vintagelaureate
Info

Postman turned up in Bristol with a proper sweat on to try and honour the delivery before 1pm promise. Said he had loads of Glastonbury tickets and was getting a great reception from everyone opening the door! I might arrange for a red carpet if I'm fortunate enough to be waiting for the postman in 2019.

Tickets have now been stashed in a super safe place.

Edited by Jugtanion

so get this. I live in an apartment, they were unable to access the building to deliver the tickets or leave a missed delivery note (despite my regular postie doing a fine job of it daily) so both are in the warehouse. I'm not allowed to go and collect the tickets without the missed delivery note. I've got to wait for my regular postie to deliver the missed delivery note from the warehouse, so that I can then go and collect my tickets.

Clearly whoever thought of this process has never been waiting for Glastonbury tickets!

Tickets arrived today, INCLUDING CAMPERVAN Ticket, others who have said theirs didn't arrive need to check again, I almost missed it in the envelope, thought it was bumf and almost binned it, check your envelope again and ring See, they ARE sending campervan tickets out with admission tickets