Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Possibly the worst ever hanged chicken drawn in MS Paint.

Image2.jpg

it's legs are a bit far forward, if this was a real chicken it would be off balance and be dragging it's wee blue bum along the floor when upright

2 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

it's legs are a bit far forward, if this was a real chicken it would be off balance and be dragging it's wee blue bum along the floor when upright

yeah, it's just the position of the legs that's wrong here! otherwise, great chicken.

19 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Hanged Blue Chicken have self confirmed.

Well, I think they should honour us lot first with a private mini-gig at the efesters meet on Wednesday before every Tom, Dick and Harry discovers them at the JP stage!

13 hours ago, drchickenburger said:

It should be landing at some point today ladies and gentlemen. Unless there is a sudden change of heart of course.

9 hours ago, drchickenburger said:

Should be, sometime about 4pm I believe.

downvotes ahoy guys!

1 hour ago, pinkmolly226 said:

That is why evolution removed the tail feathers so that it would not fall backwards. I do believe that the beak is also now heavier than lead.

15 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

I had my nose in this thread the whole day whilst at work. Then finished, went to gym, and missed everything. Devastated.

This is fucking brilliant nonetheless. Great effort.

Don't worry - you can be in the Hanged Blue Chicken band too. We're doing the JP tent at some point apparently...

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I think I must have missed my calling, perhaps I should chuck in the job and become a full time piss artist :lol:

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

More like cluck your job, amirite?! 

There something wrong with the world if you don't get a slot in the comedy tent, CalGon.

Cue 'egg-' jokes...

Edited by Woffy
Egg-stremely bad spelling.