Next Announcement thread

Matt42

1 minute ago, Badlands said:

Can’t remember who the user was last year who carried out some top quality trolling, confidently calling out the date and time. All very rudimentary but the reaction when he was found out was pretty funny. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Foiled by metadata if I remember rightly. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't include the times on the next stage split announcement, then there is gonna be a lot of people wetting their knickers because Radiohead still aren't on the poster.

5 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

If they don't include the times on the next stage split announcement, then there is gonna be a lot of people wetting their knickers because Radiohead still aren't on the poster.

I'd love it if we got the full lineup tomorrow, with a big fat TBA or Special Guests under Adele.

And then it is finally revealed mid-June to be Richard Ashcroft.

Edited by Acid_Haze

2 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

I hope they do it like in 2014, and just do the stage splits.  Keep drip feeding the information, but also keeping some back :)

I also guess the earlier they release the timings the more subject to change they will be.

3 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Not if there's another obvious Pyramid sub there. Times aren't the issue, it's the absence of a suitable act as things stand. 

If, for example, the poster reads 'Muse, Adele, Coldplay, Foals, Kendrick, Ellie Goulding' then we'll know. Set times not required 

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Foiled by metadata if I remember rightly. 

Nah that was a dude who'd supposedly put a bet on Stone Roses headlining. A quick look at metadata showed his confirmation to be a photoshop job. 

Anyway, my page change monitor for the lineup page has been going mental for the last 10 minutes or so. 

7 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I'd love it if we got the full lineup tomorrow, with a big fat TBA or Special Guests under Adele.

And then it is finally revealed mid-June to be Richard Ashcroft.

Christ, I hadn't considered the disappojnting possibility that Ashcroft could be Saturday sub- special guest. Fuck that.

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Christ, I hadn't considered the disappojnting possibility that Ashcroft could be Saturday sub- special guest. Fuck that.

He is in no way big enough. Mid afternoon Other.

10 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Nah that was a dude who'd supposedly put a bet on Stone Roses headlining. A quick look at metadata showed his confirmation to be a photoshop job.

Anyway, my page change monitor for the lineup page has been going mental for the last 10 minutes or so.

This must mean something is happening today, surely?!