Weather 2016

Keithy

Just now, stopwn1981 said:

We are not going to have a full appreciation of the site conditions until this rain has gone (dinner time tomorrow) - all forecasts then seem to agree that tues-thurs most likely mainly dry (odd shower), it's what happens on the fri-sun that's unclear and is causing swings and variations in opinion - that's fair enough tho as its a 5-7 days away - we'll know more come midweek no doubt. Fingers crossed.

variations are fine and expected but talking as if its going to be so bad as to put people off buying tickets next year, and trying to compare it to years like 2005 and 2007 etc.......where does that come from seriously? drama queens lol 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

variations are fine and expected but talking as if its going to be so bad as to put people off buying tickets next year, and trying to compare it to years like 2005 and 2007 etc.......where does that come from seriously? drama queens lol 

It'll be the flooding that did that. I hear you I do, but it's not difficult to understand why people are a bit jittery.

I think it's going to be fine, but  I get the concerns.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

I think it's going to be fine, but  I get the concerns.

aye i get all panicky that it's gonna be a shitstorm and every once in a while need somebody on here to spout some mumbo jumbo statistic that i don't quite understand but that's slightly more positive

11 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be soooooooo muddy

On 18/06/2016 at 10:12 PM, Wooderson said:

CallyG's positive attitude is awesome. My Hibernian roots direct me to be properly cacking it and leave room to be amazed later, rather than cold-blooded now and told you so later.

My Hibernian roots direct me to how Stokesy is reportedly on fire and supposedly your defence is terrified.

Fuck this thread.  It's harshing my buzz. The minute a good forecast comes in someone shoots it down with an opposite.  I'm leaving Tuesday afternoon and fuck the weather.  I'm a survivor of 97 98 05 and 07 and nothing will piss on my parade ! Let's fucking have it !

3 minutes ago, simonizer said:

Fuck this thread.  It's harshing my buzz. The minute a good forecast comes in someone shoots it down with an opposite.  I'm leaving Tuesday afternoon and fuck the weather.  I'm a survivor of 97 98 05 and 07 and nothing will piss on my parade ! Let's fucking have it !

this....so much, its like this thread is just full of people trying to shit on peoples pre glastonbury excitement.....no problem if thats on a factual basis but stop with the theatrics based on nothing please.... and no we cant just `not read the thread` ITS LIKE FUCKING CRACK IN THE DAYS BEFORE THE FESTIVAL! IT ALWAYS IS! haha

4 minutes ago, simonizer said:

716.gif

5 minutes ago, simonizer said:

Exactly this. Who bloody cares what the weather is like... A rainy day at Glastonbury is still much better than pretty much any other day!

8 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

this....so much, its like this thread is just full of people trying to shit on peoples pre glastonbury excitement.....no problem if thats on a factual basis but stop with the theatrics based on nothing please.... and no we cant just `not read the thread` ITS LIKE FUCKING CRACK IN THE DAYS BEFORE THE FESTIVAL! IT ALWAYS IS! haha

Its not without reason, check the current yr.no forecast - if that comes to pass it will be a true mudbath.

38 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

it might not be `sunny` as such but people are talking about this year as if its going to be like famously shit years weather wise when at most all we`re expecting are some showers......I really have no idea where it comes from such pessmism

I'm just seeing it as chance to sleep without boil in the bag scenario and dying by 7am.... we'll be fine

25 minutes ago, simonizer said:

Yes to this man...

And WTF are gaiters for?

12 minutes ago, blackred said:

Its not without reason, check the current yr.no forecast - if that comes to pass it will be a true mudbath.

why not check the current forecast from the fucking north korean government....if it all comes to pass we`ll be nuked to oblivion and arise as a race of superhuman mutants named tim who like coldplay and wear manbuns to be hip.........makes as much sense because THEY ALL FUCKING SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THATS A GOOD SIGN THEIR TALKING SHITE!.......calm blue ocean calm blue ocean......lol I suggest tuesdays forecast will be the only one that counts.

Just now, blackred said:

18mm wed-sun (rain every day) and 10mm tomorrow alone on the mobile site for Pilton, Somerset. That's a mudbath....

noone else has that....noone...doesnt that tell you that that particualr site may be going a bit to pessmistic.....even the Norwegians dont have that....and do you really want to piss off odin?

1 minute ago, waterfalls212434 said:

noone else has that....noone...doesnt that tell you that that particualr site may be going a bit to pessmistic.....even the Norwegians dont have that....and do you really want to piss off odin?

That's from the Norwegians and what reignited the mud bath talk

See? Exactly why I'm done with this shite. It seems some folk on here are almost praying for it to be bad. And if we're talking rain 14 millimetres is fuck all over 3 days.

Edited by simonizer