Weather 2016

Keithy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Keithy said:

Had to host it on YouTube as it's a 12MB file but have created a video from the US National Weather forecast showing the rain at 3 hour intervals over the last 48 hours and for the next 72 hours. Green circle is Worthy Farm (from grid reference)

Lots dumped recently and still a fair amount to come :mellow:

The time lapse from the US Weather service i created on saturday has been bang on the money so far. Will get a bit heavier this morning before it gets better. 0.8mm at 7am, up to 1.1mm at 10am.....then broadly in the clear from then. Will collate another today to cover the next 72 hours.

Is pylon OK to camp if it's muddy? Trying to stay as close to coach gate as possible due to my bf buying everything online instead of ordering from cozy camper. Mallets and everything. Got a lot to carry :wacko: I think everywhere will be a bit muddy but it's not going to be a flood fest is it? 

1 minute ago, Thunderstruck said:

Wednesday - Warm and dry

Thursday - Warm with increasing risk of thunderstorms

Friday - Sunday cooler with showers but OK.

Not too bad considering the last couple of weeks! Tonight and tomorrow should be dry as well from what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Wednesday - Warm and dry

Thursday - Warm with increasing risk of thunderstorms

Friday - Sunday cooler with showers but OK.

I'd be happy with that....am I alone in thinking if we have to have rain I'd rather it be on the 'music days' when your to busy shuffling from set to set to see much about the weather anyway.....just want a nice dry wensdays/Thursday as them be camp setting up/chilling out drinking days!

We were lucky with the torrential rain all but avoiding the farm yesterday so can't see us being lucky for the whole week, it's today I'm worried about. Get through today mostly unscathed and it might be ok for those arriving early Wednesday morning...

2 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Is pylon OK to camp if it's muddy? Trying to stay as close to coach gate as possible due to my bf buying everything online instead of ordering from cozy camper. Mallets and everything. Got a lot to carry :wacko: I think everywhere will be a bit muddy but it's not going to be a flood fest is it? 

You should be fine as its on an incline

1 minute ago, pinkmolly226 said:

You won't need mallets, the ground will be soft enough.

2 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Wondering this myself, plus I'm not arriving till midday Thursday so not sure if there will be space either? Anyone?