Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 9:19 AM, SwedgeAntilles said:

I remember reading somewhere that when Keane went off the rails it was due to the lead singer's addiction to Port.

Now, addiction to anything is obviously a horrible thing to deal with but a Port addiction is the most middle class thing I've ever heard of in my entire life

you read a joke the lead singer of kasabian said. Its not fact.

1 hour ago, danbailey80 said:

you read a joke the lead singer of kasabian said. Its not fact.

It was widely reported at the time. It may well have stemmed from a joke, but I very much doubt someone would read an interview with Tom Meighan and then start claiming everything he said was fact. 

dont know is this has already been said , but i will say it again , inheaven confirmed to me a couple of weeks ago, when i saw them support the skaters, that they are playing williams green stage on the saturday around 2pm ish.

I’m probably reading far  too much into this but a couple of weeks ago I tweeted Will and the People asking them if they were at Glasto this year as I really enjoyed seeing them in the Bimble Inn in 2014.  They replied jokingly that that’d be great if I had a spare ticket?  They have now favourited my tweet….. all this time later.  Maybe they are subtly trying to tell me they are there and can almost announce it?  Do hope so, it was one of my highlights.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Kicking around on the Heavenly Records website and found that Seattle psychedelic rockers Night Beats will be playing at some point.

Fucking hell, great spot! No Cops is one of my favourite songs of the year. Enjoyed the album too. Will definitely make a point of seeing them.

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Fucking hell, great spot! No Cops is one of my favourite songs of the year. Enjoyed the album too. Will definitely make a point of seeing them.

I feel like they'll be doing the Heavenly takeover show thing on Thursday night at Crow's Nest because of the fucky way they've been listed on that website.

Never really gotten into them, to be honest. Their last album didn't have much of an impression on me despite being so similar to loads of stuff I'm proper into. Would like to check them out live though because I can imagine with a band like that it'd be a completely different intensity live.

13 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Section of the Spaceport lineup for Saturday has been leaked on Twitter, I would imagine a Glade Area lineup announcement is in the offing soon.

Barry Ashworth is always good value for an afternoon set especially

spaceport.jpg

Oooo... What Twitter account has that come from?