Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

Roll up, Roll up

If you see an act has self confirmed to you directly or via any other means spread the love and share the news..

To start us off as mentioned in another thread:

Not quite a headliner or big act in general but a friend of mine has told me the chap (at least I'm pretty sure he referred to whoever it was as "him") who runs the stages in Shangri la has told his band they have slots at glasto, IOW and Boomtown.

Electro swing band called "The Swingers" for those interested.

https://www.facebook.com/swingersbandofficial/?fref=ts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs supporting Gaz Brookfield in Bristol before Christmas. They said "We'll see you next year, maybe at Glastonbury, but we can't talk about that, wink wink" so they will be a shoe-in. Did two sets last year. Gaz most probably there also, both at the Avalon Cafe.

Not 100% confirmation but in a tweet asking whether they will appear in the Crow's Nest again next year (it was Dec they tweeted it), Jagwar Ma replied:

"the odds are high, and just to clarify it would be the 4th year in a row"

Likely a DJ set but sometimes they drop a little of their own stuff in here and there.

8 minutes ago, Tommy__ said:

Not 100% confirmation but in a tweet asking whether they will appear in the Crow's Nest again next year (it was Dec they tweeted it), Jagwar Ma replied:

"the odds are high, and just to clarify it would be the 4th year in a row"

Likely a DJ set but sometimes they drop a little of their own stuff in here and there.

That reads to me that Jagwar Ma are saying they WON'T be there, no?

12 minutes ago, Mardy said:

That reads to me that Jagwar Ma are saying they WON'T be there, no?

Depends how you regard the phrase "the odds are high" - I put it down him not being a seasoned gambler and not knowing the difference between low odds and high odds - I think in this context he is saying it is likely!?

Maybe I am being over optimistic. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy__ said:

Depends how you regard the phrase "the odds are high" - I put it down him not being a seasoned gambler and not knowing the difference between low odds and high odds - I think in this context he is saying it is likely!?

Maybe I am being over optimistic. 

Yeah, i dunno, can read it either way, it's a bit like one of those optical illusions, every time i look at it i change my mind

36 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Saw Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs supporting Gaz Brookfield in Bristol before Christmas. They said "We'll see you next year, maybe at Glastonbury, but we can't talk about that, wink wink" so they will be a shoe-in. Did two sets last year. Gaz most probably there also, both at the Avalon Cafe.

Gaz Brookfield posted some festival dates earlier today on Facebook. Didn't include glasto, but there was a gap, and he commented 'these are just the ones I'm allowed to talk about', so it sounds likely.