Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

well seeing as you asked, i know people in 2 acts playing there. and another playing Silver Hayes. 1 is currently sitting on the sofa across from me.

and i wasn't being rude, just pointing out how highly unlikely that one of thousands of performers at Glastonbury would have been told this for some seemingly unknown reason.

Ok, fair enough.

Yeah, I see your point, but referring to my friend as a 'nobody' is certainly rude :lol:

As I said, if it was true then I'm sure others know, he certainly wasn't singled out and told and it's not at all what I was suggesting. if it was going to happen then I think at least a few bands would be likely to know.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Plus if you look at the stages in Shangri La on the line up, every day there's an act on at that time.

I know this sounds unlikely but it could be a part of the cover up (and no before anyone says it, I'm not a crazy deluded fan clutching at straws because I don't really believe it, just stating a possibility), I think if it were happening then the plan would to do some set swaps etc, like I said, maybe they're bluffing some of those set times :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, danielharris627 said:

I know this sounds unlikely but it could be a part of the cover up (and no before anyone says it, I'm not a crazy deluded fan clutching at straws because I don't really believe it, just stating a possibility), I think if it were happening then the plan would to do some set swaps etc, like I said, maybe they're bluffing some of those set times :ph34r:

would be rather cruel on people turning up to see Bostich and Fussible, The Sweet Life Society or DJ Tofu and Friends. would leave both Radiohead fans mad for missing it and fans of those acts mad for being mislead. Radiohead ain't playing

Time to get the tin hat back out of the drawer! This is like the moment the Terminator reroutes to backup power after getting his head stoved in.

Shame I'd be too leathered to see / hear them by a 4am slot.

Edited by Jugtanion

We can probably throw that 4am Shangri La thang out but I'd still be actually quite a bit surprised if there isn't at least a Thom solo set if not the full shebang somewhere. He has such notoriety for rocking up and performing I just can't see the weekend passing without one - even if it's just shaky cam footage unearthed on Monday of him playing acoustic up at the Stone Circle.

Edited by dentalplan

3 minutes ago, Bradders said:

That rumour the guy has heard has clearly come from here. The term "shangri-la at 4am" is the specific phrase people have always used to refer to a late night slot.

'Look at that 30 minute gap on the Hell Stage between 5:50 and 6:20' is the precursor of any post about a potential Radiohead secret set

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Has anyone had an email saying their AMSP vinyl has been dispatched? Looking at you in particular @bennyhana22 since we ordered from the same place!

Not a sausage yet, parxy. Got a despatch email from RH for the black vinyl I ordered originally, which my mate is taking off my hands, but nada yet about the white vinyl....

Ben

45 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Just emailed my local independent retailer and they've confirmed they've got them in stock. Said they're under orders not to release until 11am tomorrow.

Does the store open at 11am or is there some weird 11am release time for the record?

On a different note I've had an email from Sandbag saying the new tshirts will dispatch this week (which I guess is tomorrow?) They've had overwhelming demand apparently.