Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone venturing to a participating record store today? I've got a load of decorating to do and I'm going to be accompanied by playing all records in sequence (yep, Pablo Honey at the top of the bill). If I find the time I'll venture to Rise in Bristol.

My tshirt just showed up out of the blue. It's the wrong one, but I wanted all of them so I'm not too fussed :P

No sign of the vinyl. It's annoying when you've preordered something and then you have it in your hands in Rough Trade. Hopefully it'll turn up tomorrow or Monday at the latest! 

It does look gorgeous Swedge, so at least it'll be worth the wait!

Got all excited this morning, preordered the standard version from Amazon as I was too slow to get the White vinyl and it arrived this morning with a sticker saying limited edition White Vinyl only to open and it be the standard black version, guess I can't complain still!

16 minutes ago, SirDaniel said:

Careful what you're buying. I've read numerous post online where records marked as 'limited edition white vinyl' are actually just the regular vinyl with the incorrect sticker on the cellophane. Think it must be some sort of cock up with the packaging.

Dammit this is totally going to happen to me when mine turns up.

25 minutes ago, SirDaniel said:

Careful what you're buying. I've read numerous post online where records marked as 'limited edition white vinyl' are actually just the regular vinyl with the incorrect sticker on the cellophane. Think it must be some sort of cock up with the packaging.

I think this is just store bought ones and not pre-orders.

1 hour ago, Chawk said:

I think this is just store bought ones and not pre-orders.

Yeah, I was responding to the people who seemed to think there were a lot of limited edition left on store shelves. My preorder from Crash Records said white and was white, so I'd imagine everyone who got in early should be fine!