Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

4 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Anyone seen the tweet from that rubbish  person?

"You're going to find Thom & Johnny in the Wood. That's all I know"

I saw a reply to this, but the original tweet had been deleted - I came on this thread to see if anyone knew anything!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Anyone fancy some kind of super secret group in case we hear any Radiohead rumours over the weekend? I'm thinking WhatsApp. 

There's a strong chance that any rumour worth attending will be too dangerous for SecretGlasto.

Great idea!

23 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Anyone fancy some kind of super secret group in case we hear any Radiohead rumours over the weekend? I'm thinking WhatsApp. 

There's a strong chance that any rumour worth attending will be too dangerous for SecretGlasto.

giphy.gif

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Not if it's obviously dangerous, but that's up to @august1, that's true.

If it happens I doubt it'll be dangerous otherwise it wouldn't be happening - they'll be prepared.

Either way, to me it seems a bit underhand to pull info sent to SecretGlasto with intentions of being posted on that Twitter feed, and instead share it amongst a private group of Radiohead fans because it was deemed 'too dangerous' for public knowledge.

I'm in.

Tbh if the info is tweeted out loads of non-RH fans will turn up out of curiosity. If the info is held back from those kind of people I don't think it's that unfair is it? Fans of the band will likely find out somehow, if it's from here, reddit or atease. 

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If it happens I doubt it'll be dangerous otherwise it wouldn't be happening - they'll be prepared.

Either way, to me it seems a bit underhand to pull info sent to SecretGlasto with intentions of being posted on that Twitter feed, and instead share it amongst a private group of Radiohead fans because it was deemed 'too dangerous' for public knowledge.

Yeah, you're right. I was getting overexcited.