Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

Not a fan of a lot of TKOL but have you seen Bloom live on the last tour or this one?

Better live song than No Surprises! :ph34r:

No I haven't but it's such a painfully average song. It'd struggle to make my top 40 RH songs. Maybe my mind will change if they play it when I see them, but I just can't help thinking there are about 20 other songs they could be playing in this spot.

How Bloom is a staple and Jigsaw never gets played is beyond me.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stream gone but what a teaser for, hopefully, a very special moment at Glastonbury. Tomorrow I have Primal Scream, Public Enemy, Gaz Coombes, Ghost Poet, Sugarhill Gang and The Chuckle Brothers (!) playing my town of Southampton. Tonight has set that up nicely!

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm looking forward to euphoria of @bennyhana22 review of this gig, that'll be the test of how good it is 

Me too! Looking forward to an essay on the subject! (Not that I'm a fan of Radiohead - I just like Dr Ben's reports on the 'life 'n stuff' matters of the day.)

I've never seen Radiohead before. I'm not sure how I haven't. For one reason or another, despite liking them,  they've either passed me by. Or more likely I've passed them by. 

I think tonight was probably a good time to break that trend...

That was brilliant. Add Reckoner and Paranoid Android in there and that's perfect. Really amazing gig. Did miss all of Identikit though because I was dying for a piss, ah well, they'll defiantly play it at NOS.

Also had the pleasure of spending some of the gig with @bennyhana22 and briefly getting to speak to @Brave Sir Robin afterwards. Both top men!

1 hour ago, Keithy said:

Technology is bloody amazing. Loving this periscope stream.

Nope your wrong. A bell end with a phone in the air in front of others are still a bell end.  

I've never seen a gig on YouTube and thought it was worth being that person with a phone in front of their face. 

Either enjoy a live gig or listen to the Lp but a shit stream is still a shit stream. 

Edited by Voucher Boy

I thought the setlist was amazing I absolutely loved it, although I was pining for Reckoner and Nude but fingers crossed they're back tomorrow.

The sound was slightly on the quiet side. I was dead centre at the front but I was sandwiched between two people who wanted to sing over Thom which was annoying.

Arrived just after 5:30 and the line was already down the street mostly made up of roundhouse members but no que for the box office.

Edited by _Catman_

Tonight's setlist looked insane! Massively envious of you guys.

I hate to alarm people but it appears Radiohead have been removed from subbing adele on the line up/rumour page. New info? Jumped the gun? Asked to remove it?

5 hours ago, gluther said:

Cheers. Another question, does anyone know how strict the roundhouse is about putting bags in the cloakroom? Website says try to avoid it but at this point it would be preferable

Bags are 3£. So yeah, you can bring a bag.

That was incredible. What a spectacular setlist! The Roundhouse is really nice, audience was good, too... a perfect night.

As my first time seeing Radiohead, I loved it! So pleased I got to see Street Spirit live, nearly shed a tear at that point but decided not to look like a crazy person!  and the crowd where I was stood were very enthusiastic in their singing of No Surprises, which made it one of my favourites of the night. 

I think we got a great set list tonight and I made my coach back to Liverpool, so thanks again to those on here who gave advice/directions back from the roundhouse X

It really does seem from their set lists thus far they may be ramping up to something very special. Convinced now they will play the farm and my absence is going to torturous

I'm sure it will be great on TV (ahhhh!) 

seriously if Let Down is played I'll go full Hulk with the envy 

1 hour ago, T-Mouse said:

Tonight's setlist looked insane! Massively envious of you guys.

I hate to alarm people but it appears Radiohead have been removed from subbing adele on the line up/rumour page. New info? Jumped the gun? Asked to remove it?

Oh...