Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sheffieldlady said:

Sucks! Headphones are banned at my place of work. Hope it's as good as everyone is saying.

The thought of a day at work without podcasts or the radio sends a shiver down my spine! Granted that's how work was a few years ago, but I don't wanna go back!

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

They could do 3-4 like that I guess? The way the video ended seems as though there could be a follow-up. Admittedly the whole album would be incredibly ambitious :lol: 

Yeah the ending made me think something like this could be the case too.

The song is great though, really enjoying it!

1 minute ago, Spindley Stallion said:

Just seen that Bleep have the release date for Burn the Witch pre-orders as 04/05/16...

https://bleep.com/release/72805-radiohead-burn-the-witch?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=radiohead-burn-the-witch

And just like that, it's gone again. That link was live when I posted it, including release date...

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is it?  I can still load it on Facebook, Radiohead.com, Youtube etc.

I meant the pre-order link. Bleep posted it on Facebook and it had a release date of 04/05/16, but was immediately taken down and the link went off-line. It was just the single, not the full album though.