LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, supasum said:

Are we confident with them being Other headliner on the Friday ? 
Or is subbing Muse still an option ?

I think it's widely assumed that Foals will be subbing Muse.  With New Order likely headlining Other Sat and BMTH on Sunday, that leaves just one place for them.   Unless they're not playing at all of course which I refuse to believe.

1 hour ago, RyanS said:

I think it's widely assumed that Foals will be subbing Muse.  With New Order likely headlining Other Sat and BMTH on Sunday, that leaves just one place for them.   Unless they're not playing at all of course which I refuse to believe.

Ok cheers for the update ! I couldn't agree more, they absolutely will be playing

24 minutes ago, Homer said:

I didn't like LCD for years because I thought all their stuff was in the same vein as Daft Punk is Playing At My House and North American Scum, as opposed to the more dancey stuff. How wrong I was...

Similar story here. I heard Daft Punk is Playing at My House back when it came out and the next song I heard a few years later was Drunk Girls (on NME TV, remember that?) so needless to say I wasn't impressed by them and swerved them at Leeds 2010. Glad to be seeing them as a fully fledged fan this summer tho.

Might they put the film on one night? I'd love that on Thursday.