West Holts 2016 - would love to see list

Rumblestripe

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I considered Baaba Maal for Pyramid but tbh I know nothing about him.

Difficult to place him, really.  He was a pretty big fish in 'world music' a fair while back, but I think he more or less retired from music for ages to become a UN ambassador or somesuch.

I mean, Tinariwen headlined the Acoustic a couple of years back so it's not impossible that he could wind up there.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jackarmy said:

Adele

New Order 

James Blake

Is there actually going to be anything to get the pulse racing, and the blood pumping on the main stages for Saturday night this year?

(disclaimer: I actually quite like both New Order and James Blake...)

Sigur Ros and Jake Bugg for the The Park and JP respectively for the most upbeat Saturday night in Glastonbury's history.

17 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Adele

New Order 

James Blake

Is there actually going to be anything to get the pulse racing, and the blood pumping on the main stages for Saturday night this year?

(disclaimer: I actually quite like both New Order and James Blake...)

If it's the case il be watching James Blake, but there will be something in Silver Hayes to get the blood pumping, Moderat maybe to headline Sonic

3 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

This james blake news all but confirms it as far as im concerned. Sigur Ros and LCD are clashing. WHY GLASTONBURY!?!?! WHAHAHHAAAAY!?!?!

GET IT TOGETHER MAN!

LCD may yet be Sunday night, Sigur Ros may yet be headlining Park or JP Saturday night. Sigur Ros may even sub LCD! 

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Was Deejaying a party last night. Played Shining Star by EWF and i ending up making myself get quite excited about seeing them in June.

Good choice I do a radio show once a month playing old disco, funk, soul etc and they feature highly every month 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, viren1990 said:

Ah disappointing. Would love to see The Avalanches now they're back

yep a fair few on this forum are hoping they'll make an appearance. not sure how likely it is considering their only UK appearances so far are on the same weekend at the start of June, but we can hope!