What time did you make it home?

kalifire

Got back about 7:30am. Smelly, dirty and tired but will relish cleaning up and refreshing myself.

Slight incident on the way back. I wasn't thinking properly and managed to get on the coach to the drop and collect instead of Castle Cary. Couldn't be bothered getting the bus back to the site (I leave early on Sunday to avoid the queues) so just ordered a taxi back to Frome for £40. Slight hit but I spent less than I thought I would at the festival so I could cover it.

Fly back to Melbourne on Thursday morning.

Just got home at 8.30, missus straight in shower then me, feet are like concrete blocks but more than worth it.

Safe flight Kalifire

Safe flight Kalifire. Sounds like you deserve a rest after this festival.

I got home at 1.30am. Exhausted now, legs have just given up, voice has gone, ears ringing. Glad to be home but can't wait to do it all again in 2016.

Got back 11am today - going to have a kip before I do the rest of my journey home as have only had a couple of hours sleep in nearly 48 hours...

Another cracking festival - looking forward to hearing everyones experiences of it on here in the coming weeks.