Silver Hayes Lineup

pentura

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For house, the Sunday at The Temple in the common is gonna be fantastic! Joy Orbison b2b jackmaster and bicep, all play some great house with some disco and techno thrown into the mix. Although some clashes to be had as over in Shangri La Groove Armada, Skream, Eats Everything and co, have a great looking night planned!

So much to look forward to this year!

I'm quite picky when it comes to what Dance music I like, basically I only really dig Housey stuff. Without checking out everyone on the poster, could anyone be kind enough to list any good House artists I may be interested in?

Do you have any examples of what you mean by "house"? It's quite an all encompassing term, especially with the current charts boom we've had. Any songs, DJs or mixes would be useful. Also worth asking in this thread.

I'm quite picky when it comes to what Dance music I like, basically I only really dig Housey stuff. Without checking out everyone on the poster, could anyone be kind enough to list any good House artists I may be interested in?

Ben UFO

Catz 'n' Dogz

Circoloco takeover

Craig Richards

Damian Lazarus

Davide Squillace

Jamie Jones

Jesus

None of which are real house music. You'll probably find that in Block 9. Siver Hayes hosts a lot of the more techy vibe.

Session Victim would be a good live act to check out! Their track "good intentions" is an underground house classic

Added all the acts mentioned on the official stage pages in order (Sonic, Wow, Gully, Pussy Parlure, Blues), plus the others recommended on this thread, to the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist. After the first poster acts, about a quarter of the way down. Some great stuff, not all of it 'EDM' (apologies for using that horrible Americanism, but you know what I mean).

I love EZ as much as the next person, but he's exhausted that 'bbbbbbb-baby' drop for at least 3 years now. A must see for anyone who hasn't and everything...

I'm really hoping he plays a decent garage set and leaves out tracks like flowers etc. I understand he needs to cater for the average garage fan but come on they were shit when they were released.

I'm really hoping he plays a decent garage set and leaves out tracks like flowers etc. I understand he needs to cater for the average garage fan but come on they were shit when they were released.

Haha probably my favourite garage track.

Where would you recommend to start with garage for a newbie?

This will be my first Glasto since the Dance Village has morphed into Silver Hayes. Do you guys think the change has genuinely improved the area?

I always thought the line up in the Dance East/West etc was brilliant but the actual area itself was very bland, could have been any festival.